Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry Split

I was saddened to hear this. I always secretly hoped that they would go on to have more beautiful babies...

For some reason I always thought that was a strange coupling. They're beautiful apart, though. I hope they're both fine.

#22 I did not know that, Halle always mentions only her mother and can be seen everywhere with her mother...

I was messing around on the internet and I found this. From a December 2001/January 2002 Movieline interview:

We fought a lot. We don t know but part of me feels that we never recovered from the adolescent years. We fought for real. Sometimes drawing blood. I moved away from home at such a young age that the relationship never quite repaired itself
There's also this, from a 2002 New York Times interview:

''[Our father] threw our dog against the wall. He never hit me. I felt a lot of guilt. When my sister saw him hitting my mother, she would jump in and get hit, but I would run and hide. I'd get out of the way.''
These quotations provide some insight into their relationship, but they are still almost 10 years old. Halle's talked about making peace with her abusive father, but I can't find anything about her current relationship with her sister.

Like Nefertiti87 mentioned, Halle is very close to her mother. I wonder if Heidi is estranged from her mother as well. I'm pretty sure Halle's mom lives in Los Angeles now. If I were Heidi and my mother moved away from me to be near my sister, I'd feel like she had chosen sides. But if we were already estranged anyway, it wouldn't matter at all.

Lainey Gossip:

Perfect gets Ugly fast

Once one of the most beautiful couples, maybe THE most beautiful couple ever and now they’re done and this sh-t is getting dramatic.

News broke Friday that Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry broke up some time ago and have stayed civil for their daughter Nahla’s sake even though the outlet that first reported the split – Radar Online – claimed that Aubry felt that Halle was too old and wanted to start f-cking younger ladies. Then over the weekend, Aubry decided to speak to Access Hollywood to confirm the separation. Like a press release. Tacky, right?

Halle obviously thought so. Because a “source” close to her, then turned around and told People.com that she “kicked” him out a long time ago because he wasn’t “pulling his weight”.

So... he’s freeloader?

Aubry isn’t happy with that label. And now Radar is publishing another exclusive – Aubry is considering fighting Halle for custody of Nahla because he fears the constant media attention surrounding his daughter while living with Halle will be detrimental. And getting ugly in divorce court will help with that?

It was too good to be true this “civilised” ending. And in one short weekend, it’s gone from amicable to almost hostile. Publicly. Ugly is coming.

oh well it was bound to happen, age really does matter, no matter what people or cougars say

wenn1241843jb__opt1__oPt.jpg

Although the media has given age difference as a reason for the breakup of Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry, but it seems to be more than that!
It's rumored that Halle ended the relationship because Gabriel wasn't making enough money and living off her celebrity! But we're hearing a different story that Gabriel ended the relationship because of Halle's nagging and his unfulfilled request to have another child.
Gabriel An insider divulged:
"Gabriel is by no means poor. He makes a good living as a working, in-demand model. He earns in the region of $700,000 a year, a great income by most people's standards.
But still considerably less than Halle is able to bring in financially for a movie or one of her endorsement deals. When they first got together it wasn't an issue - they were in the first bloom of love and neither of them gave it a second thought.
As time went on though Halle started getting dissatisfied with how much Gabriel was earning and started nagging him to contribute more. This really grated on Gabriel - he basically put his career and his acting aspirations on hold when Nahla was born so Halle could concentrate on her career, and now she was berating him over it - it was like he just couldn't win.
In the end he just got sick of the nagging and how unreasonable he felt she was being and decided enough was enough. In addition, he had started noticing other women and feeling attracted to them, and he's a nice guy - he's not the type that would cheat on someone, especially not the mother of his child, so he knew it was time to bring things to an end.
Gabriel's main concern, and love, has always been Nahla, he will do anything in his power to protect that little girl. If that means moving her to a different country to give her a chance at a normal, healthy upbringing then so be it. One thing is for sure Gabriel will not let Nahla be brought up in some crazy Hollywood media frenzy."
The model is extremely concerned about Nahla being constantly surrounded by the media. He's allegedly weighting his legal options and considering launching a custody battle to take his daughter to Canada.
Ha! Nice try but Halle would never let that go down!

perezhilton

They've been spotted out and about together, taking their kid to Disneyland, so even if they have split they are on friendly terms

People (gossip sites) are trying to make a big deal out of it saying they are back together but that was quickly squashed.

Halle Berry And Gabriel Aubry Are At War

hallegabrielfighting.jpg

shi* between Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry is not all "peachy cream" (copyright: Jennifer from Basketball Wives). It seemed like Halle and Gabriel were playing nice for the sake their daughter Nahla, but Radar says that they are practically biting at each other's throats. Gabriel filed for custody of Nahla on December 30th, because he's afraid that Halle is trying to push his as* out. A source says that Halle rages at Gabriel when he doesn't do what she says. Things turned to crap when Gabriel started dating other tricks like Kim Kardashian. Halle threatened to make his life a living hell if he didn't keep his hos on the down low.

A source explains that Halle re-enacted her meltdown scene from Gothika when she stared at pictures of Gabriel with Kim in a magazine, "Halle was absolutely furious and had a complete melt-down. She basically gave him an ultimatum -- to choose between dating other women and carrying on being on her good side. She was particularly angry that he had been so public, even going to a Lakers game one time, and she totally berated him, basically telling him that if he has to date, just date a nobody waitress that nobody will care about. Gabriel is one of the most laid-back, nicest guys that I know, but in the end he just got sick of being bossed around and told what to do by his ex-girlfriend."

When Gabriel brought up Halle's relationship with Olivier Martinez, she said it was just for "business purposes."

Gabriel also thinks that Halle has hired a private investigator to follow him around. The source goes on, "He said he's noticed a car following him a few times now and that he's just got this weird feeling that he can't shake of being watched. Judging by Halle's past actions and threats it wouldn't surprise me, if Gabriel doesn't follow her rules she's going to fight nasty. But, if she thinks a PI is going to dig up anything salacious or scandalous I think she'll be sorely disappointed. Gabriel's one of the straightest, nicest, bordering on boring guys I know."

How Radar was able to make out the source's quotes is beyond me. The source must be an expert at articulation if they were able to clearly say all those words while their tongue was wrapped around Gabriel's prostate. Seriously, could this source be further up Gabriel's ***? Not that I blame them, but DAMN. They make Halle seem like a foam-spewing monster and Gabriel seem like an innocent baby bunny whose paws have never touched a puddle of pee before. Please, we know they have, because he has hung around Kim Kardashian's trick as* a few times.

And I'm going to need to see HD video of these two rumbling. Not because I need proof that this story is true. I need it because they probably look really hot while screaming at each other.
dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
Sh*t Just Got Real: Halle Berry Is Ready To Fight Gabriel Aubry In Court

hallegabrielreal.jpg

Yes, we're finally getting a sequel to LOSING ISAIAH!!!! Sort of. Kind of. It seems like the rumor that Halle Berry's relationship with Gabriel Aubry is wrecked to the core has some truth to it. There was a tabloid whisper going around that Halle doesn't appreciate Gabriel dating low-budget hos (spotlight on Kim Kardashian) and bringing said low-budget hos around their daughter Nahla. Halle pretty much confirmed that rumor as truth when her rep released this swift kick to Gabriel's dick today (via People). Halle WENT THERE:

"Halle has serious concerns for her daughter's well-being while in the care of her father for any extended period of time and is prepared to take all necessary steps to protect her. She has attempted to resolve these custody issues amicably with her daughter's father, Gabriel Aubry, directly, but given his lack of cooperation, Halle has no choice but to seek swift judicial intervention.

Halle has always made the needs and safety of her daughter her first priority and, both while Halle and Gabriel were a couple and since their break-up, Halle has only acted in her daughter's best interest."

Those are some shankin' words and Halle added an extra stab by going to the media. What the hell did Gabriel do that was so awful? Did he make Nahla watch Catwoman the movie?! Did he keep Nahla in the house while he went to lie down in the running car in the garage? This is really not going to end well. Well, the only way it will end well is if Halle corners Gabriel in the ladies room and screams this:

I hope Halle keeps the "lady" part, because that's the real fuc*ing sting.
Dlisted

Halle Said, Gabriel Said

hallegabrielfight.jpg

Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry named their kid after a character in The Lion King, but they definitely can't feel the love tonight (let me use the facilities first and then you can GONG! me). Halle's rep issued a statement last night saying that she's pulling out of a movie, because she needs to focus on a Losing Isaiah-like custody battle against Gabriel Aubry. Halle says she's not comfortable leaving Nahla in Gabriel's care, and his friends say that she's ALL-CAPS CRAZY!!! But Halle's friends slapped back and said he's the one who needs to smoke a bowl through a bong made of Xanax and settle down.

In Gabriel's corner, his friends tell TMZ that when he was dating a trick last year, Halle channeled her Gothika character and brought the rage on him. Apparently, Halle doesn't want to fuc* Gabriel, but she doesn't want anybody else fuc*ing him either. Gabriel's friends also say that when they were all in South Africa while Halle was shooting a movie, she was with Olivier Martinez when she should've been taking care of Nahla. Gabriel thinks that Halle cares more about peen than her own daughter.

In Halle's corner, sources close to her say that Gabriel is the shi* parent who is as jealous as he is crazy. Sources went on to say that Halle has reason to believe that Gabriel's mind is elsewhere when he's taking care of Nahla and she's afraid something bad will happen. You know, if I looked like Gabriel, I'd probably spend most of my time staring in the mirror instead of making sure my kid doesn't stick her finger in the electrical socket, so I can't blame him.

But seriously, this is turning into some ugly as* shi* between two pretty people. I haven't seen Halle or Gabriel's mental health file, but TMZ makes both of them sound absolutely motherfuc*ing nuts. Why don't they just leave Nahla with Simba for a few while they fight out in a padded room.
dlisted

Gabriel Aubry Is Disappointed

gabrielsad.jpg

The surprisingly nasty custody battle royale between Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry just got another statement added to its file. Gabriel has responded to Halle's claims that she's concerned about leaving their daughter Nahla with him alone. Halle made it sound like Gabriel is brushing his golden locks with a silver comb in a mother of pearl mirror while Nahla is chewing on the strange plastic toy Kim Kardashian left at his house. Or something. But Gabriel wants you to know that Halle must be me morphing back into her Jungle Fever crack wh*re character, because she is spewing lies and he's a loving father who would never hurt his child. Gabriel's rep said that he's not going to air his shi* out to the press, and then he kept talking. The statement from Access Hollywood.

"While Gabriel is disappointed in Halle's decision to falsely malign him publicly and for her own purposes, he refuses to be pulled into her dispute over a canceled film production. Gabriel also refuses to air their issues in the press as he believes this may ultimately harm their daughter. The fact is that Gabriel is a caring father who shares custody of Nahla.

Gabriel fully believes that a consistent and balanced living situation and two loving parents are crucial for their child even if Ms. Berry feels otherwise. He will always defend his rights as a father and will always consider Nahla's best interest. Halle's continuing allegations in the press are untrue and irresponsible."

I really have nothing more to add. But mostly because my as* is pressed against that picture on my monitor and it's getting really hard to type upside down.
dlisted

Gabriel Aubry Is A Racial Slurring Monster, So Says Halle Berry

gabrielhallenword.jpg

Blaming each other in the press? Check. Leaking stories that make the other ho sound like a graduate of the Teen Mom School of Parenting? Check. Ho shi*? Check. Enough crazy to power Michele Bachmann's eyes for years? Check. Racial slurs? Check. It's official! We're a Jacuzzi cum shot away from getting a modeling agency remake of Octosana vs. Mad Mel starring Gabriel Aubry and Halle Berry. Gabriel and Halle have both released their own statements about their ugly as* custody battle now, and now it's time for those ESCANDALOSO details to start leaking.

In this week's People cover story, a source close to Halle claims after she broke up with Gabriel, he constantly verbally abused her and called her the "N" word at least once. Gabriel's former business partner Stephane Bibeau has slid into Halle's side and says, "Once they broke up he became verbally threatening to Halle. He is a vindictive guy." This is on top of Halle's friends portraying Gabriel as a jealous crazy who shouldn't be in charge of stirring the top oil into the bath scrub, let alone taking care of a human child.

A different source echoes this mess to TMZ. Gabriel not only attacked Halle with fighting words in person, but he also sent her text messages that started with, "You fuc*ing b*tch...." TMZ also interviewed one of Gabriel's ex-pieces who says that he's always been gold digging, man wh*ring, piece of shi*.

Meanwhile, one of Gabriel's friends still stand by their story that he's a devoted father and Halle's the real insane ragemonster in that family.

Santo dios. This is messier than Halle's scalp after shooting B*A*P*S. There's a good chance Halle is trying to smear Gabriel's purdy face with shi* covered lies. Just like there's a good chance Gabriel is trying to do the same thing to Halle. We might not agree on that theory, but it's safe to say that we do agree that both of these b*tches are crazy as all hell!

I knew Halle had a tinge of insanity in her when she talked about the time she tried to commit suicide by sitting in a running car in her garage. I didn't think she was crazy because she thought of suicide at a low point in her life. No. I thought she was crazy, because she says she put her dogs in the car too! This isn't Jonestown! You don't need to take your dogs down with you. Damn. "You know All Dog's Go To Heaven is just a movie, right?" - Halle's dogs while sitting in the car with her

At this point, Nahla would really be better off being raised by a mandrill and a hornbill. Halle and Gabriel are both beautiful on the inside, but they're also both a bright shade of NUTS on the inside.
dlisted

Halle Berry: Custody Battle with Gabriel Aubry?

Halle Berry is ready to go to court with her ex Gabriel Aubry to fight for custody of their daughter Nahla.
halle-berry-gabriel-aubry-custody-fight.jpg

“Halle has serious concerns for her daughter’s well-being while in the care of her father for any extended period of time and is prepared to take all necessary steps to protect her,” her rep told People.

“She has attempted to resolve these custody issues amicably with her daughter’s father, Gabriel Aubry, directly, but given his lack of cooperation, Halle has no choice but to seek swift judicial intervention,” added the rep.

The 44-year-old actress has also pulled out of the film New Year’s Eve, which was scheduled to start filming this week, and will be replaced by Katherine Heigl, in order to clear her schedule.

Halle and Gabriel, who in December filed papers asking the court to be formally recognized as Nahla’s father, split in April 2009.

justjared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->