Gabriel Aubry Arrested After Brawl with Olivier Martinez

I hope Gabriel tells the truth and the security camera footage will show everything. Of course I don't know who's the good one in this whole drama but I'd rather have Halle and Martinez be the evil ones :lol:

Hmmm, I don't follow Halle and had no idea who these two men are. But she sure knows how to pick 'em! they are handsome :woot:

It would be very interesting if Aubry is telling the truth and it was Martinez who attacked him.

I did wonder because it was Aubry who came out of the fight much, much worse. Martinez just had a swollen hand (it might have been broken?) which indicates that he was the one throwing the punches. Aubry, however, has broken ribs and nasty facial injuries. Aren't broken ribs caused in bare-knuckle combat when someone falls to the ground and you kick them in the stomach? It sounds pretty nasty! You'd also need quite a fit of force/anger to break someone's ribs (especially if they're Aubry's height?) Even if Aubry did start the fight with Martinez, there's such thing as 'reasonable force' when you're defending yourself... There are also pictures of Aubry's knuckles that look as if he didn't throw any punches!

The main priority here is Nahla. I really hope that she didn't see the fight and that she's still able to see her Dad.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the looks of him, I think Aubrey might be telling the truth. His face is quite beat up, and Martinez does have a scratch, on his face anyway.

This whole time I kept wondering if they fought in French :angel:..

He looks awful but I love that he's still giving that agency polaroid half smile in that picture. :lol:

Can't unseen Olivier from his character in Unfaithful, Gabriel should've carried a crystal ball and end of story.

I agree that she didn't outright make him hit Olivier. I also don't believe that violence is ever a good idea, but at the same time I sympathize with him because I can understand how frustrating it must be to be put in this situation. He has just spent months in court because of Halle and her demands, so while she isn't responsible for his violent outburst she most definitely is at fault for his frustration. There is no harmony for their child because of her demands. It's always been Halle who has provoked their custody battle whether it's because she wants to take their kid to Paris permanently or to New York for a film. Show me a father who wouldn't be over his absolute boiling point over such provocation and I'll show you a father who doesn't care enough about his kid. It's laughable to me how often Halle plays the victim. It's never her fault that her personal life is one big soap opera right? Give me a break. I also don't think it's a coincidence that this little fight occurred just days after a judge ruled in Gabriel's favor. The princess didn't get what she wanted, so she probably asked her French Prince Charming to jump in where he wasn't needed.

Couldn't have put this better! Well said.

Oliver's father was a professional boxer, Robert Martinez, and he taught Oliver boxing, he was about to take the sport up before getting into acting, here he talks about it.

“I had a good left hook — but keep that a secret!” revealed Martinez in the write-up.

The 46-year-old Unfaithful star, who spoke with Ocean Drive Magazine for its men’s issue in October, was taught to fight by his former professional boxer father Robert Martinez while growing up in Paris. And he almost took up the brutal sport for a living before turning to acting.

“Boxing is the ‘noble art’ — that’s the name of the game. It’s savage, but with rules, discipline, and a high sense of morality,”
Martinez said in the inteview. “At times, it seems like society has no morality, so I’ve always liked boxing because it is hard, it’s violent, but it’s honest.”

http://oceandrive.com/personalities/articles/olivier-martinez-on-film-fame-and-food

Hmm, Aubrey's side of the story is quite interesting. If true, I'd never go anywhere Olivier could be without a wire again. Not to mention a bodyguard and a nanny (or perhaps child psychologist) in the entourage ...

Can't wait to see that surveillance footage! So Martinez = experienced boxer. Aubry attacks, but from the looks of it, appears he sorely overshot his abilities in this matter. Questionable whether the attacker became the victim at some point, which would then shift the blame on to Martinez.

Actually I think that if you are an experianced boxer your hands are considered lethal weapons...so if oliver is found to blame on this he could be in big trouble.

I'm team aubrey because it seems he (even if he started the fight, IDK) did very little attacking, and looks like Oliver might have taken it a bit overboard. OF course we'll just have to see what the survaliance camera shows..

Dunno who is right, who is right but all I can say is... how "classy" :ninja:
Posted via Mobile Device

that photo is just...

cant believe halle would let oliver back into her home after what he did.

Please, they planned this fight so that Olivier could make a citizen's arrest. Gabriel's in the US on a work visa, if he's arrested, the visa gets cancelled and he goes back to Canada, which means he will not be able to see Nahla.

It's not a coincidence that this all happened mere days after a judge rejected her request to move to France. She wasn't successful in leaving the country, so now she's trying to get him kicked out of it.

Actually I think that if you are an experianced boxer your hands are considered lethal weapons...so if oliver is found to blame on this he could be in big trouble.

I'm team aubrey because it seems he (even if he started the fight, IDK) did very little attacking, and looks like Oliver might have taken it a bit overboard. OF course we'll just have to see what the survaliance camera shows..

i believe this is true

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->