Chick by Nicky Hilton

at kitson in LA, it's not even overpriced. It's actually really cheap, like 20 bucks for that tank. Also, she is probably not focused enought to put a line together. Also, anyone that has to put there name on everything is cheesy. you know, she isn't going to be wearing this anywhere but the gym.

^ I agree. It looks like she threw the whole collection together in a hurry....no time to make proper clothes and no time to actually match the clothes....:yuk: the one with the puffy black jacket is just...:yuk: !!!!!!

Gag me spoon, please.
The poorly made clothes are taking fashion back a step, she got her friends to be the models, and the worst part is that people are actually going to wear this stuff.

I don't think that all celeb lines are bad, Mandy Moore's line mblem is simple and decent. I think I've seen one thing of J.Lo's that wasn't horrible.

Eimyria said:
This is just horrible. It looks like 90's Army Salvation with Urban Outfitters... and Maxim's display looks like a quick grab from Marshall's sale rack thrown together.

haha the other day I saw some of her t-shirts on the sale rack at Marshall's.

Chick that's not chic!

First I admit that Nicky is much more talented than her older sister Paris and she's not a media wh*re at all:blush: . Second, her Chick line is so simple that even those who aren't fashion designers can design the same too :D . Third, maybe she had graduated from the Fashion Technology Institute in NY but she seemed not to apply whatever she have learned back in NYC. ^_^

justinleaddict said:
TACKY! Some of those women look like they are trying to fit into little girls' clothes from limited too.
I would think she could do a better job than that. I meen, if i had my
own label... yeesh. Don't even want to think about that. :rolleyes:

Look at this :sick: bag. Don't know if it was posted yet, but it costs $295 at Kitson.

If I were you I would resist my urge to buy that ugly bag and buy this cheaper (less tacky) Dior bag: :P

Agreed!!! Nicky stuff looks like cheap and tacky. That Dior bag is ten times better than nicky's whole collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
this is the fugliest looking collectoin i'v ever seen.:sick: :sick::sick:Hilton shud be ashamed !!!

hate the bags, hate the clothes. hate even that pink dior bag - looks like smth you'd buy on the street for $5

:sick:

We should let this thread die a slow and horrible death, and not give her "line" anymore exposure.

:lol: :lol:

Ianastar said:
:sick:

We should let this thread die a slow and horrible death, and not give her "line" anymore exposure.

:lol: :lol:

I agree!:clap:This is me, Officially signing out from this thread
Peace Out!!!!!

I never liked her anyway...but this is awful, I mean really...but I have to say, that most of the young americans...i mean middle class or something, do wear unflattering things for their bodies, with all respect, but for me american people never really did anything for fashion...it's hard to walk in any street (except NY maybe) and see someone unique, and who looks good...

about celebrities labels, what about hillary duff line, and the olsen line?? they're also terrible, totally untastefull.

and I do not agree with the "let them dress bad so they can learn" message to teens...you can make clothes that are young and simple, and fun for teens...but this is not an example of course.

Her stuff is a train wreck- you can't help but to look even though you know it's awful!!!!

but for me american people never really did anything for fashion...

I don't think the fact that she's an American is an indicator that she's going to have bad taste :rolleyes:

I think it's the fact that she's a Hilton :lol: Cheap seems to be in the genes.....her dad's company built some townhouses near me that are overpriced and cheaply made.

Blanche DuBois said:
I never liked her anyway...but this is awful, I mean really...but I have to say, that most of the young americans...i mean middle class or something, do wear unflattering things for their bodies, with all respect, but for me american people never really did anything for fashion...it's hard to walk in any street (except NY maybe) and see someone unique, and who looks good...

about celebrities labels, what about hillary duff line, and the olsen line?? they're also terrible, totally untastefull.

and I do not agree with the "let them dress bad so they can learn" message to teens...you can make clothes that are young and simple, and fun for teens...but this is not an example of course.

ha ha ha ha...i remember a hilarious story i was reading a few years ago before the olsen twins tween line came out....

their manager approached them and said "now what about a clothing line?"

and mary kate said "yes, at fred segal!"

her manager was like "um no...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMjunior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->