Chloé F/W 2018.19 Paris

I get that she was an integral part of the Ghesquiere team for many years, but if you’ve been given this platform...I really think she has to step it up to say something unique that differentiates her independent work from Ghesquiere’s.

Nothing here is offensive, and quite a bit is nice...but not particularly memorable.

I sense quite a bit of confidence from her, too...doesn’t leave me with the impression that she’s particularly eager or humble to define herself outside of her Ghesquiere roots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we just talk about how ugly it is for a second? I feel like everyone's focusing on the influences, or the silhouettes, the color palette... but really, these looks are hideous. Fashion is weird now, man.

The accessories, especially those gold necklaces look so cheap. Like something from a dollar store.

Can we just talk about how ugly it is for a second? I feel like everyone's focusing on the influences, or the silhouettes, the color palette... but really, these looks are hideous. Fashion is weird now, man.
this. I do want to like it but I just can't. it's bad and dull!

Clare's collections were good but lifeless. I like this much better.

Love what she's doing, love it all. Dare I say, it's better than what Nicholas is doing. It's young, fresh, desirable, and hella cool. And really smart merchandising.

Love what she's doing, love it all. Dare I say, it's better than what Nicholas is doing. It's young, fresh, desirable, and hella cool. And really smart merchandising.

I second this! And it's in the same veins as MGC's Dior but it's executed sooooo much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->