Chloé S/S 2007 : Trish Goff, Anja Rubik & Raquel Zimmerman

I preferred the S/S 05 campaign with Anja...
I literally thought these ads were pictures from Raquel & Shalom Harlow's Self Service edit also shot by Inez & Vinoodh (see BerlinRock's example) :shock:
They aren't bad in any sense, but frankly there's just no comparison to last season :heart:

Can we please have Trish in the thread title :D Pwease? She's so gorgeous and cool in her picture. Are there more images of her in this campaign?

I love Raquel, Trish, Anja and Inez & Vinoodh so this campaign is already a favorite of mine. So much more Chloe than last season's campaign. This really fits the brand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anja and Raquel seem as though they are made for each other; while Trish's brunette hair is striking among the other two.

The ads themselves are generic Chloé: Vintage appearance and not much of a point/direction. There's nothing wrong with that, though.

I thought the Spring/Summer collection was very immature and girly - I honestly couldn't picture a woman of more than 30 years wearing the collection.

HOWEVER, seeing Anja and Raquel in the current campaign, I can see how an older woman could wear the clothes and look chic ^_^

BRILLIANT campaign :heart: This campaign far exceeded my expectations, I mean last season...the girls were wearing turbans :ninja: :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the girl who said they re arranged the site, it looks great now!

I think the ads are beautifull....I love the clothes, this is the very first season since fw0506 that i'm not dissapointed...it seems Chloe is going back of what it is, a young girl very 60's 70's college very me
I felt always identificated with this brand, and with these ads

Hope this change reflects on the collections!!

wow those ads are great! thanks to everyone who posted. I expected them to look a little rougher due to the f/w 06 ads but i am pleasantly surprised.

love it! very cool style of photography. the first shot of raquel and anja is very pretty

It's wonderful! Especially after seeing it in print. :crush: I love that it's more of a return to their normal campaign style. . .then again I didn't like the previous couple of seasons.

The Self Service similarities are very noticable (down to Raquel's eye shadow!) but it works. I don't mind one bit!

Wow i love it!!! i'm not a big fan of Chloe's campaign at all. It's always boring but this time it look fresh and fun. LOVE IT

I think everybody looks great..both Raquel and Anja :rolleyes: and of course Trish :buzz: I'm so excited about Trish

oh, this looks so great!!!! fantastic! can't wait to see it on paper.

This looks surprisingly good. (Surprisingly because I hated the fall/winter ads) I really like the overall tone of them, but each individual part (pose, wardrobe, expression) is lacking a little bit for me.

im surprised that i like these so much, i wasn't a huge fan of the collection itself.

This is great. It's FUN! Which is, seemingly, pretty unusual this season ...

:D Great work, Chloe! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->