Chloé S/S 2009 : Anna Jagodzinska & Toni Garrn by Mikael Jansson

:woot: This is fantastic as well - what a nice tribute to the clothing as well as our two top campaign girls of the season! :heart: It combines the backdrop of the Carmen/Malgosia season with the "instability" of the Missy/Tasha FW05 set really well.

Last edited by a moderator:
definitely makes justice to an equally abominable collection.

:buzz: this season is turning out fantastic.

I like it. Anna steals the show but the picture is beautiful with the movement and the hair. I would love to see more.

Is Anna really standing up so tall or is this the scan?

Nothing special so far, Anna looks good though...

Gorgeous... i don't really like Toni.. something about her personally to me is just off... but she looks angelically beautiful here...

I like it. Anna steals the show but the picture is beautiful with the movement and the hair. I would love to see more.

Is Anna really standing up so tall or is this the scan?
Yeah, Toni's slouched over on the rock.

from wich magazine exactly did you get it from??? harpers bazaar us????

omg this is beautiful I don't care that it's repetitive

I'm crying

This looks beautiful. The model's bone structure is really highlighted

Mikael Jansson's photography has never astounded me, but this is absoulely flawless in my opinion and suits Chloe's image. The lighting is absolutely IMPECCABLE, the girls look great and this is the perfect capture. It's girly and feminine just like Chloe and the location adds a little fantasy..PERFECT CAMPAIGN!

Anna looks STUNNING, but Toni looks SO boring... She doesn't know how to control her face.

AMAZINGGGGGG

I love, love, love it, although Anna is definetely outshining Toni here~

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eneida
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->