Chloé S/S 2015 Paris

This reminds me of their Spring 2005 collection! I love it! Hands down one of my favorite collections in Paris. The femme, airy look that is so reminiscent to Philo's work.

I found it surprisingly good, haven't liked a Chloe collection since Pheobe left.

Are her days numbered yet?, because Hannah was fired for consistently turning out much better collections.

Those gowns have been done to death, and it's also too soon for anything that resembles a gladiator sandal to make an appearance on the runways. Especially during a period when Chloé's wearable accessories have never been worse.

Preach HeatherAnne Preach!

You think just like me. I find it so strange that, Hannah was ridiculed by some critics for putting out interesting collections which had a lot of heart. This new designer has not produced as single collection which appeals to me. Hannah put out great bags and pants, which Chloe was known for. I have not seen a decent pair of trousers from Claire Wright or whatever her name is.

^ :D:heart:

I was starting to feel so alone.

Exactly, there's no heart here, it's terribly generic.

Best collection of the season so far! I certainly don't get the gladiators hate.. I actually liked the shoes and can see many people wearing those next Spring!

Are her days numbered yet?, because Hannah was fired for consistently turning out much better collections.

Those gowns have been done to death, and it's also too soon for anything that resembles a gladiator sandal to make an appearance on the runways. Especially during a period when Chloé's wearable accessories have never been worse.
Seems like you're the only one who's seeing the same collection as me. :huh:

Absolutely soulless and uninteresting. Nothing here has a creative twist to convince me that this collection doesn't belong in 2006/07.

Last edited by a moderator:
These looks might have been great 10 years ago when gladiators and 3D lace fabric were all the rage. I was beginning to dig the "soft Celine" collections of the past couple of Chloe seasons, especially Resort 2015, with modern soft and tailored looks, silk-knit blouses, interesting bold dresses, big collared coats/jackets, cool, hip straight trousers suits/skirts and then now back to an old collection of "Rachel Zoe" frocks...:huh:

it's adorable, but anyone can give a hint what it's doing with Gaby Aghion? this collection is supposed to be a tribute to her. I can't quite figure that out.

I think it's gorgeous, light and modern. She really nailed it this time, i'm glad that she's gained her confident and put into collection.

I kind of like it. The colours are very nice and the bags are lovely.

I get why people say it's heartless. But I can't help loving it so much. It's just so PRETTY in the best possible way.

The outfit of Ronja is simply a crime. and the one of Ondria reminds me of a Napkin Ring massacre - no, this collection is not good. it's too forced to be sellable and just so fake romantic IMO. they plan to make chloé a bigger global player now (read BOF) - and the cold vision of the financial department behind this is so obvious. plus: the shoes and bags are so old-fashioned, not even retro in a good way. next!

^ Same here. Very "Chloe"- effortless, feminine, elegant, and what's important- wearable collection. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->