Christian Dior S/S 2015 Paris

Wait...just focus on the detail twice even more...i found it's ok...magical!maybe the dior,chanel....they more focus on the detail!but taking just one glance,which will give u the bad impression !then...it's ok.then super nice..then deserving to be after-tasted profoundly..

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally not a big fan of the collection. The white dresses and outfits look very clinical to me, maybe because they're so baggy. Big, white clothes will never really look good on anyone. The color -pieces are maybe adding something to it but I'm tired of his style overall. This collection looks like the last couture collection, which wasn't that amazing.

It's hard to imagine a more unappealing collection. What is up with those shapeless nightgowns? That's half the looks in the collection right there. And then he closes it with those abominable red (and yellow and blue) riding hood coats. Just gross. This guy is just trying way too hard.

I'm really enjoying the embroidery and the accessories. There are some unusual touches, but I enjoy a lot of the elements.

Christian Dior invented the "New look"...Raf has invented "the old look" here. Everything looks dated, tired and undesiderable.
What is the point of expending thousands of euros in clothes, just to look like out of the remnants of a charity shop??

I actually think it's a pretty successful collection? Some pieces are wonky and very unflattering, but other pieces are really pretty, gorgeously tailored, with lovely embellishments. The silhouettes are massive step in the right direction. Retail-wise, I would be surprised if it didn't sell well.

Not a fan. What fashionable person is supposed to wear this?

Elena Perminova,Miroslava Duma,Ulyana Sergeenko,Rihanna,Dakota and Elle Fanning,Chloe Grace Moretz, Marion Cotillard,Li Bingbing,Natalie Dormer....etc.

Before saying something about this collection, i have to read the explaination from Raf. But the bags, i can't believe it.

Elena Perminova,Miroslava Duma,Ulyana Sergeenko,Rihanna,Dakota and Elle Fanning,Chloe Grace Moretz, Marion Cotillard,Li Bingbing,Natalie Dormer....etc.

Ok, but now tell us about women who are going to pay to wear these clothes, instead of women who are going to be paid to wear these clothes...

Ok, but now tell us about women who are going to pay to wear these clothes, instead of women who are going to be paid to wear these clothes...

It's "hip" now, so there will be those willing to wear it no matter how ugly or ridiculous they may look.

Yes, it got a little bit Amish at times... but I still found a lot to love here.

First celebrity who gets to wear this lace turtleneck dress wins at life :wub:

Hating it and calling it sinfully ugly is fair enough, but to dismiss it as lazy seems unduly harsh; there's more going on in this collection than 80% of the collections I've seen this season.

Rafs signature is very recognizable now for Dior but still I'm not impressed by his work for Dior overall. This collection is without any excitement, only some details are interesting.

On one hand I feel like he is stuck on a few elements trying to embed in our mind his Dior look. On the other hand I feel he is losing sight of his original vision. It feels like he is playing with crap from his own little Dior archive and trying to be young and cool at the same time, trying to please everybody, which then obviously pleases no one.
I want him to be more experimental and make more mistakes and learn, but I'm not sure if it's possible in such a grand house with so much responsibility (MONEY) on your shoulders. Raf did not like Galliano's fantasy, but after a few years we realize that YES, we want the fantasy and the exquisiteness of yesteryear grand Parisian house and not this insipid "modern" crap.

It's "hip" now, so there will be those willing to wear it no matter how ugly or ridiculous they may look.

Yes, of course! Label victims will want all of it just because it is Dior. I wonder if they would like it so much with another unknown name written on the tag.

In my opinion Raf is good creating t-shirts and sportwear with random patches here and there. And that´s all.

Im curious if you people who comment "i miss galliano" every thing "oh wait i already said that for the past like 10 collections Raf has shown?

Seriously. Can we move on already, please and thank you?

Honestly, I thnk there is quite a lot to love here that's hidden under a problematic, outdated styling. A few dresses he presented are quite lovely. I think it's the socks that are throwing me off...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->