Chloe S/S 2009 Bags... Sally...etc

just saw the sally in the paris chloe store...the purple is gorgeous! :heart:

here's pics of the red in case anyone wanted to see...the red's a lot more vibrant in real life compared to the NAP pics :flower:

38535_in_l.jpg

Credit: net-a-porter website

the red is the nicest :smile: i still prefer the old season's bags though

Just ordered the green one... should arrive on Monday!!!! Can't wait to get hold of that beauty! :heart::blush:

Oversized Sally by Chloe

Does anyone have pics of the oversized Sally bag by Chloe?
Its like the regular Sally except it doesn't have a flap instead a zipper on top and its larger...I saw two of them at Harvey Nichols in Dubai...they wouldn't let me take pics of them...they were gorgeous:heart:...I couldn't find pics of them online...:(

I still really like this bag. I'm thinking about buying a purple one, except it seems like they're only available on full price - which is painful considering Netaporter had it on sale (not at a huge discount, but reduced nonetheless). Is the Sally going to be part of Chloe's permanent range now?

I still really like this bag. I'm thinking about buying a purple one, except it seems like they're only available on full price - which is painful considering Netaporter had it on sale (not at a huge discount, but reduced nonetheless). Is the Sally going to be part of Chloe's permanent range now?

From what I was told the Sally is now a part of the "classics" range in certain colors like the Purple and Black. Those wont go on sale. I think that the other seasonal colors just might though.

Its an incredibly beautiful bag and the purple is to die for - love that plum shade so much. You wont regret adding it to your collection, I feel like its timeless - reminds me of a Chanel but the gold straps add this extra bit of interest that is very appealing. I'm hoping to find one on sale one of these days :blush:

I'm seriously considering a Sally for my F/W 09 bag purchase. I love this color:

nrr4n.jpg

saksfifthavenue.com

classicalbang, its gorgeous, you should have a look at the blue one its lovely too.

^ This one?

hrhh5d.jpg

You're right, it is gorgeous. I think I love it even more than the tan. The black python is beautiful as well:

33boakj.jpg

chloe.com

Yes, its fantastic:heart:
Don't you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back