iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelleybean

Reaction score
Moderator Notes:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • The closed thread can be viewed here
Also, please note the Rules for this thread:

1. Do not post links to seller websites or type them (bagmaker dot com). If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them.

2. Please do a search first if you want info on the quality of a specific seller. You can also check out pictures in the Ioffer Pictures thread.

3. ALL images must have an image credit or they will be deleted.

4. No selling or spamming will be allowed. You are allowed to create a "wish list" in your signature, but you can not continue to spam the boards asking other members to help you get a certain bag/color produced.

Best Bags (based on opinions from members)

LV Mahina XXL Black - Catty
LV Mahina Gris XL - Jacky
Chanel - Jacky
Balenciaga - T&D/NBF
Chloe -
YSL -
Hermes - Desire Mall (not branded)

Okay, so this is a question for everyone, but maybe the moderators too. If I had a really great source and wanted to let you know say for example that "booboo" from "stinkybags.com" had a particular bag that someone was looking for, should we pm that member? I mean, if I wrote "oh, yeah stinky bags has that fur fendi spy you were looking for". So, like anyone, and I mean anyone on the big web can look at my post, throw a dot com at the end of the name and voila! Even those that we don't want to know about our secret source will be armed with the power to possibly shut down that site. Not everyone may be familiar with Jacky, Catty, Tony & Dom etc. First names are great as long as we all know which site those names are associated with. (It does however seem that the majority of us here only buy items from those three sellers, but there could be some other great ones out these that we don't know about or haven't tried yet.) Okay, got a few more questions to post, but we'll start with this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooo Ive decided. I'm getting fabaaa's Trouville in black MC and the Odeon in MM.

=) So excited. Also, is fabaaa the same as ioffers fabaaa99?

thanks! Any owners of the trouville how do you like it and where did you get it from. =)

Sooo Ive decided. I'm getting fabaaa's Trouville in black MC and the Odeon in MM.

thanks! Any owners of the trouville how do you like it and where did you get it from. =)

I'm excited for you. ^_^ Hope you post pics when you get it! :blush:

i asked Joy (fabaaa) about fabaaa99, she said NO, THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. and of course, our Joy (fabaaa) was first and i only recommend her.
so excited to see ur trouvile

My Chanel black quilted flap...

I bought it the other day from someone in the states. I like it but I didn't realize how small it was. It's a good replica but the top of the bag is sort of smashed. I think the fold-over at the top is supposed to be more rounded out. That sort of bothers me a little. I'm just going to get one from Catty like I planned on doing.

View attachment 424416 View attachment 424410

View attachment 424412 View attachment 424415

View attachment 424411 View attachment 424413

View attachment 424408 View attachment 424409

View attachment 424407 View attachment 424414

Attachments

• interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 3,518
  • flap.jpg
    flap.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 3,543
  • flap2.jpg
    flap2.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 3,465
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 3,446
  • cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 3,379
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 3,012
  • side3.jpg
    side3.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 3,088
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 3,122
  • top.jpg
    top.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 3,206
  • side2.jpg
    side2.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 3,358
wow, the alignment on the back of that bag is really good!

i found this on eddy's website. anyone have it and can make a recommendation?

pic from eddy

Attachments

• white shrug from eddy.jpg
    white shrug from eddy.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 8
<p>
hi,</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>i am wondering if any of you ever send a bag back to china? do you guys send it via usps? how long does it take to get there? i'm kinda worried because I need to send back NBF sapphire work... i ordered a wrong color.. =(
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
I had to return a faulty bag to NBF a couple months ago, I live in Canada so I use canadapost international shipping, it cost about 56 bucks ( 48 usd), I stuffed the bag in one of those bubble lining envelope and marked the parcel as " gift bag, value $65"., a tracking number was handed to me and it took about 10 days for the package to arrive to t&d's address. I think you can also buy insurance for your parcel as well... hope that helps a little. :flower:
Did you try to put the pt on local ad like craiglist? I don't see why such a beautiful bag won't make a sale.:rolleyes:

i found this on eddy's website. anyone have it and can make a recommendation?

pic from eddy

o cool, i've never seen the shurg as a rep.

i'm not a pro on this style, but it looks cool :flower:

Whew, it took about 2 days to catch up on this thread! I was over 100 pages behind and I finally caught up.

I'm usually very good about keeping up and check it daily from work, but since my trip to Malaysia and since getting laid off, I haven't been as diligent. It feels good to be up to speed now.

So while I was in Malaysia I went to China Town in Kuala Lumpur and came across a whole host of fake bags of varying quality being sold at all sorts of different prices. I kept asking the vendors for the best quality and only a few had AAA quality bags. Anyways, to make a long story short, I finally ended up with a bag that I absolutely love-- the monogram canvas Palermo PM. It is the best LV replica I have ever seen (and I've seen alot, I've been into replicas for over 10 years). I haggled with the seller and was able to snag it for $130, which I reasoned in my mind was a good price, especially because I wasn't paying shipping costs and risking customs. I've been comparing the bag I bought with other pics on the internet and it looks amazing. The stitching, alignment, vachetta, etc., are all on target. I wish I bought more bags while I was there but I was on a budget--- and I didn't even know I was going to get laid off when I got back from vacation, so thank God for that!

Anyways, I just ended up comparing my bag to the Palermo on Jacky's site and it looks very, very, very similar. The only difference I could spot, considering I can only see his version through the pics he provided on his site, is that the inside LV tag on mine is slightly bigger and more elongated (I counted the number of stitches on his picture and the stitches on my bag) and thus more authentic looking. That's it! Now, I don't know how the 2 bags would compare side by side, but I'm pretty impressed with Jacky's bags based on the pictures.

I can now rest assured that if I want another replica LV I don't have to travel to Malaysia to get it, hehe-- not that my trip there was just to get an LV :blush:.

Also, I just got back from having coffee with a friend of mine who is into designer bags as well and I asked her what she thought of my replica LV, pointing at my Palermo. Her jaw dropped, she was like, "What? Are you serious? I just assumed it was real. I have alot of LV bags and would never have guessed that was a fake!"

Yay :heart:

^ Hey..Whenever I get the chance to go to KL I have to go chinatown for the bags..their great arent they!(the dimsums amazing aswell lol). I make a trip there nearly everyday when Im in KL. I just go crazy, i got LV luggage lots of chanel 2.55s..assortment of different wallets...aaah brings back memories:blush:
Ive also heard from my dad whose always in the far east, that Hong Kong replicas are the best around. The quality is of a much higher standard and Jacky is from Hong Kong I believe.

jihanemo: your bag looks good but maybe catty hers is even better, would love to see some pics them as I'm eyeing a lot of her chanels :smile:

for the moment there are a lot of bags that have my interest and I was hoping if someone could help me?

I really like the 2008 winter vuitton wish (comes in brown, black and bourgogne red), bot h jacky and catty have it listed, has someone already ordered it and can comment on the quality?

I also like mahina and was thinking of purchasing an XS in black or either elephant grey but the grey is nowhere to be found: any news if it comes back in the future? and how are catty's and jacky's mahina's? or if someone knows another good seller of mahina's please let me know :D

I prefer ordering from catty because she ships through some special plane service because EMS orders get hold by customs a lot in Europe, I don't know if Jacky ships through other means? he's not keen on questions so I'm not asking it :D

o cool, i've never seen the shurg as a rep.

i'm not a pro on this style, but it looks cool :flower:

thanks B....i've never seen it either. i emailed catty, and she can get it as well, for $130. i'm going to email her back about different colors. :ninja:

i asked Joy (fabaaa) about fabaaa99, she said NO, THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. and of course, our Joy (fabaaa) was first and i only recommend her.
so excited to see ur trouvile

Thanks for the info baby yorkie =) do you know if she can get a hold of bags with the correct suede/alcantra lining? anyone out there have a trouville? pics??

I also like mahina and was thinking of purchasing an XS in black or either elephant grey but the grey is nowhere to be found: any news if it comes back in the future? and how are catty's and jacky's mahina's? or if someone knows another good seller of mahina's please let me know :D

I prefer ordering from catty because she ships through some special plane service because EMS orders get hold by customs a lot in Europe, I don't know if Jacky ships through other means? he's not keen on questions so I'm not asking it :D

I have a black XL and gris XXL mahina from Catty. The lining of the black is a little stiffer and thicker than the auth, but overall, both are really great. The outside of the black one is better than Jacky's mahina though. Everything on the gris is perfect. Don't know anything about the grey or the smaller size ones, but I recommend these two.

any thoughts on either of these bags, please? mostly wondering looking for comments about any glaringly obvious flaws or errors! :lol:

opinions very much appreciated! :flower:

Attachments

• stam_ivo01.jpg
    stam_ivo01.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 8
  • stam_pur01.jpg
    stam_pur01.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 6
sorry i know alot of people ask this, but would anyone mind pming me with jackys new URL? thanks in advance.

Thanks eeboston, she has the black XS but don't know about the gris one. Will ask her :smile:

@madonnacomplex: I like the left one a lot :smile:

madonnacomplex, I love the purple one. I have been wanting a stam for a while now as well. I am especially in love with the little stam, but haven't seen any sellers with it.

any thoughts on either of these bags, please? mostly wondering looking for comments about any glaringly obvious flaws or errors! :lol:

opinions very much appreciated! :flower:
Not sure if you're concerned about minor details or not, but I'm pretty certain the authentic Stam was never made in purple. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->