Chloe Sevigny

That's not actually from 1994, it was a mock up magazine, pretending to be from 1994, Chloe's body definitely wasn't like that in 1994. Haha.

Yeah I know as you can see the recent adverts in it, but the theme is 1994, that's what I meant by "the 1994 issue".

Love the last look, it's really hard to believe she's 37. When I saw her last summer, I first thought she was a 25 years old girl looking like Chloe Sevigny. Then I saw her legs, and I realised it could only be her.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ I love that dress, but I wish it was more her size. As it is now it just seems to hang on her like clothes on a hanger, and I'm so over everything oversized/loose-fitting anyway.

i'm kind of digging this last look...
those shoes are great and i have a soft spot for houndstooth :P

Those videos are awesome of her house, but it's decorated kind of...ew.

W January 2012
Into the Wild
Photographer: Anthony Maule
Fashion Editor: Giovanna Battaglia
Star: Chloë Sevigny
Make-Up: Lisa Houghton
Hair: Brent Lawler

wmagazine.com

^atrocious tbh
i don't know why but almost every magazine editorial she's in, they try and be super crazy and it falls flat and looks ridiculous, not cool or chic.
the only redeeming factor is her.

but hey, what can you do?

I wish I could bring myself to like it, but there is just one word to describe that ed, and coopertrembled said it -

atrocious

The article furthermore oozes pretention, but I guess it fits the theme. :P

For art star Rob Pruitt and indie darling Chloë Sevigny, the creative process is anything but black and white.

W invited the pair to collaborate on a photographic art project.

This would be hilarious, if I didn't like Chloë. :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->