Chloe 'Silverado' Bag

meowmix

Reaction score
do you guys know if this bag is compleeeetely sold out yet? if not...where can i get it?

Originally posted by meowmix@Nov 16 2004, 04:33 PM
hmm how much is it?
[snapback]433819[/snapback]​

No idea... but I'm regretting that I didn't put that bag on my wishlist for Santa. :(

*sigh* i always realize i like stuff until its too late... i find that the things i love most are the things that grow on me...:doh: i'm gonna have do some serious phone calling tomorrow

Originally posted by meowmix@Nov 16 2004, 06:23 PM
*sigh* i always realize i like stuff until its too late... i find that the things i love most are the things that grow on me...:doh: i'm gonna have do some serious phone calling tomorrow
[snapback]433880[/snapback]​

same here... :doh: It takes a while for me to realize.
good luck :flower:

ah! i was wondering who designed that bag........ive seen pics of nicole richie and kirsten dunst carrying it.

i really like it, but it is very 'rugged' looking texturally, that put me off a bit.....

good luck tracking it down :flower:

They have it at Holt Renfrew here in Toronto, last I checked it was ~CAD$1750 :flower:

Originally posted by chocsta@Nov 16 2004, 08:18 AM
They have it at Holt Renfrew here in Toronto, last I checked it was ~CAD$1750 :flower:
[snapback]433991[/snapback]​

I think that is the price for the regular version, not the python.

This is such a cool bag. It's sold out in New York. I have my name on the waitlist for the python version at Bergdorf. They are coming in with new stock of the python only in 3rd week of Dec. It comes in 2 sizes, I am getting the medium (width 14 ")

Originally posted by meowmix@Nov 16 2004, 02:38 AM
do you guys know if this bag is compleeeetely sold out yet? if not...where can i get it?
[snapback]433796[/snapback]​

I think that snake skin bag is about 2700 range but you should contact netaporter.com b/c they use to have the bag and might be able to locate one for you, they do stuff like that, I have shopped from them before and inquired about something that was sold out and they said they would email me if they got anything in and they did so I highly recommend it.

They use to have the bag in leather but it's sold out right now.
http://www.net-a-porter.com/cgi-bin/NETAPORTER.storefront

hm that's odd... i just contacted the ppl at Chloe and they said it's only $1970 and i even sent them the link to the picture.

alright so the bag IS $1970... as far as I know there might be one available at the houston galleria. either the guy at bergdorf didn't know what he was talking about or didn't understand me, but the sizes and prices he listed for this bag were incorrect; however, he did say that they would be getting more than one shipment and that the waiting list isn't so bad. good luck everyone and thanks for all the help :flower:

I bought this bag of ebay for £1850, a little crazy mobeywise but I love it :heart: I know the borwn version sold out all over the world within a week, not sure if thats in all sizes or just the large, there are some colours left. They are also making a metallic version for next year!

Originally posted by have_une_nice_day@Nov 17 2004, 02:13 PM
I bought this bag of ebay for £1850, a little crazy mobeywise but I love it :heart: I know the borwn version sold out all over the world within a week, not sure if thats in all sizes or just the large, there are some colours left. They are also making a metallic version for next year!
[snapback]435919[/snapback]​

i hope you got the large one because that's more than twice of how much i paid for my medium! :shock: i believe therea re still some left in the brown version at some select neiman marcus and saks stores. i just got mine from the saks in nyc so i think that was the last one... they had one at the chloe boutique in nyc but it was on hold for someone and i think they bought it. it also comes in black...and i saw a green on on nm.com awhile back but that one was really ugly...

Originally posted by meowmix@Nov 17 2004, 05:27 PM
i hope you got the large one because that's more than twice of how much i paid for my medium! :shock: i believe therea re still some left in the brown version at some select neiman marcus and saks stores. i just got mine from the saks in nyc so i think that was the last one... they had one at the chloe boutique in nyc but it was on hold for someone and i think they bought it. it also comes in black...and i saw a green on on nm.com awhile back but that one was really ugly...
[snapback]436232[/snapback]​

Awesome! You got your bag! Tell us about it! Did you get the brown? We're talking about the python right?

I hope the green that you saw on n.m isn't the Aqua that I've put on reserve for me! I saw the pictures at Bergdorf. It looked gorgeous in the pictures!

Originally posted by Taitai@Nov 17 2004, 07:22 PM
Awesome! You got your bag! Tell us about it! Did you get the brown? We're talking about the python right?

I hope the green that you saw on n.m isn't the Aqua that I've put on reserve for me! I saw the pictures at Bergdorf. It looked gorgeous in the pictures!
[snapback]436404[/snapback]​

yes i did get the medium brown python. i think i've bugged the chloe ppl enough and it's definitely their "it" bag... it is on its way to me right now from saks nyc... i think i'll have it over thanksgiving so i can take pics of it w/ my camera at home if you guys wanna see. i think the green one i saw at nm.com was perhaps the aqua you have on reserve for you... i really didnt like the way it looked in the nm pictures. i'm still wondering why they quoted the wrong price for the medium (at bergdorf) :unsure: i hope yo udno't end up paying way more than you should...

Originally posted by meowmix@Nov 17 2004, 08:20 PM
i'm still wondering why they quoted the wrong price for the medium (at bergdorf) :unsure: i hope yo udno't end up paying way more than you should...
[snapback]436488[/snapback]​

The only explanation I can think of is that Bergdorf calls the 'medium', LARGE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkiZ
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->