Chloe 'Silverado' Bag

i did? hm...well i'm definitely getting rid of one of those chloes cause i only bought it since i was unsure i bought the right one the first time around...:ninja: okay must find another addiction!

this is in response to instyleny's questions about my bag...
i got it...dang i don't remember, but awhile before thanksgiving... and i'd ordered another one from neimans cuz i was confused about the color but ended up returning it (instead of selling it on ebay :rolleyes:)
i got mine from saks nyc.
here's a pic of it
chloe.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

it is sooooo soooooo gorgeous and i want it so bad and i am so happy for you to have it

why oh why did i ever wait on that bag... i remember when it first came out before it was pictured on ANYONE, i was in the chloe boutique (in august i think) in NYC and there were a couple of them sitting right there in front of me, and no one was making a fuss, no stampedes or anything of that sort... and i just walked right by it :doh: , thinking it was too "rugged" looking... that was before my exotic-skin phase, and look at me now.... full of REGRETS REGRETS REGRETS!!!! it's too late now!!!!

awww try neiman marcus in north park, tx thats where i sent my other one back to...

I like that bag a lot, I really want to get it but only in python, preferably in the largest size.B)

meowmix, is yours the medium or the large size? can you comment on the size of it? if you have the medium, do you wish you had the larger size? is it roomy enough? what can you fit in there? if you have the large, is it overwhelmingly large??

what size is that one we always see on kirsten dunst, sienna miller, etc?

i have just put my name on the waitlist for next season's bags, but i can't decide which size to get... but they won't come for a while :( i guess i just have to be patient...

i have the medium, which is the size all the celebs have... i think it is perfect and it holds everything i need... it also fits very comfortably as a shoulder bag. i've carried a planner, cell phone, checkbook, keys, and a lil water bottle in it. i don't think theyre continuing the med size for spring though...

do you know how much the large vs. medium cost (in python)?

also, i know i am obsessing over the size, but i honestly can't tell the difference between medium vs. large...
can you look at these pics and tell me what size these are?
thanks so much!

the med is $1970 (not sure if they'll be doing any price increases though) and i believe the large was...$2100-2400 (prolly 2400) it was offered to me by bergdorf's but i declined because they called me way after i'd already gotten my med silverado, which was the one i wanted most.
i know for sure the one tiiu is holding is the medium... i think the black one is medium too... not sure about the other though.

^^ Vintage!!! WHERE!?!?!??!!? and is it python? and what color? and size? DETAILS PLEASE or I will explode!!!!

**we have meowmix to thank btw for this newly-renewed obsession over these bags :P

Can someone please tell me where I can get this bag in the green python in the medium size????I sooo love the green !!!

Balenciaga Queen said:
Can someone please tell me where I can get this bag in the green python in the medium size????I sooo love the green !!!
Do you mean the light green (all over Ebay right now), or the emerald green out for spring 05'?

The pale green (aqua) is on sale on Ebay right now -- don't know if these are authentic... how can python skin be copied? Do they copy these exotic skins too??

The emerald green is coming for Spring 05', and you can try calling the Chloe boutique in NYC, and putting your name on the waitlist... I heard it's really really long though, but I didn't ask specifically, so definitely try.

i think all the bags that that person from germany (i think their id is like...fashion4less?) are fake. i don't even think some of the scales on them are even real, like they just cut up little pieces of some crap to make it look scaley. if you look at the up close pics of some of them it def looks fake. not sue about the one you posted, though, but i'd be very suspicious...also some of the fakes don't have the little leather ribbons on the bottom
also with the stitching on the python silverados, they should all be in leather

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FR758
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->