Chloe 'Silverado' Bag

ooo i just saw in the latest vogue...they have a new one in a lighter leather w/ gold...its gorg.

Originally posted by meowmix@Nov 20 2004, 09:19 PM
ooo i just saw in the latest vogue...they have a new one in a lighter leather w/ gold...its gorg.
[snapback]438533[/snapback]​

:cry: its coming back to haunt my dreams!!! Gold?! augh! :heart:

sh*t... i'm really confused now. my chloe bag looks lighter than the regular brown chloe bags out there. mine is labelled COGNAC, but i kno someone who bought it in the stores and theirs is darker and labelled DK BROWN. the colors are not THAT different but they've got diff color codes...and plus saks and neimans both only ordered the Cognac as their shade of "brown". I'm so confused... did i buy the wrong bag? :(

Originally posted by meowmix@Nov 29 2004, 10:38 PM
sh*t... i'm really confused now. my chloe bag looks lighter than the regular brown chloe bags out there. mine is labelled COGNAC, but i kno someone who bought it in the stores and theirs is darker and labelled DK BROWN. the colors are not THAT different but they've got diff color codes...and plus saks and neimans both only ordered the Cognac as their shade of "brown". I'm so confused... did i buy the wrong bag? :(
[snapback]443922[/snapback]​

Don't sweat it at least you have the bag, I'm dying for it and I can't locate it anywhere, not going to ebay.

Originally posted by lmonte1221@Nov 29 2004, 11:20 PM
Don't sweat it at least you have the bag, I'm dying for it and I can't locate it anywhere, not going to ebay.
[snapback]443977[/snapback]​
if you really want it, i know the houston neiman marcus has a beige-rose one, whatever that means...

The bag is out in a few shades of brown, there's the darker one, medium choclate brown and your cognac I think

that's odd, i just claled the chloe boutique in nyc and they said there was only one brown, but it really does look kinda different..hmm...

won't the leather get darker as you wear it?...

hmm i think it'd take awhile for it to get as dark as iv seen some of them...oh well i hav one from neimans on its way too so ill pick and choose and try not to obssess

it might be too late ... ^_^ :lol:
about the obssessing, i mean... :wink: :kiss:

Originally posted by meowmix@Dec 1 2004, 02:47 AM
hmm i think it'd take awhile for it to get as dark as iv seen some of them...oh well i hav one from neimans on its way too so ill pick and choose and try not to obssess
[snapback]445605[/snapback]​

What color is the one from Neiman?

theyre both brown...i feel greedy now. just a little...

Originally posted by meowmix@Dec 1 2004, 05:39 PM
theyre both brown...i feel greedy now. just a little...
[snapback]445664[/snapback]​

never feel greedy... :blush: there is nothing wrong with being such a fashionable creature... :rolleyes: :flower:

meowmix...i seriously think you need to think about something other than bags...
how about some clothes?... :flower:

Originally posted by softgrey@Dec 1 2004, 04:43 AM
meowmix...i seriously think you need to think about something other than bags...
how about some clothes?... :flower:
[snapback]445698[/snapback]​
:lol: i don't know where to start...i already went thru my coat phase

Originally posted by meowmix@Dec 1 2004, 04:56 AM
:lol: i don't know where to start...i already went thru my coat phase
[snapback]445704[/snapback]​

You've bought something like 4-5 bags in 2 weeks! :shock: Wow.

And I thought I was bad. Now I think, I'm not such a bad bag addict, compared to you. Thanks for helping lessen my guilt!
^_^ :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FR758
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->