Christian Dior 'J'adore' Fragrances : Charlize Theron

The ad doesn't focus on Charlize very much. It's a nice ad, could be any model in that commercial. As long as decided to pay big bucks for an Oscar winning actress, maybe they should bring out her individuality more...

The J'adore commercial with Carmen Kass was much better, "life isn't black and white...it's gold", although I don't like Carmen.
The new commercial with Charlize doesn't look good...

i think it does...

i really like this ad! love everything about it.

i hate it with a passion, it all looks so fake - but the worst is when she says "j'adore" .. it's just --- eew!

Mettchen said:
i hate it with a passion, it all looks so fake - but the worst is when she says "j'adore" .. it's just --- eew!

Haha, yeah, it is pretty funny :lol:

Nah, I like the Nicole Kidman for Chanel commercial. It has such a classical feeling to it.

I actually thought it was a real model, not an actress when I first saw the commercial. At least it's not mediocre, but it seems like it's lacking something, maybe it needed more substance and passion? But it was good overrall even though it could have been better.

the print is Ok.. but the commercial is so f*ckin cheap...

charlize is great but if they had chosen an actress I'd rather do something like givenchy with liv tyler, or CK with scarlett... :wink:

yeh, it looks really cheap...i wish they'd stick with the classic carmen

I laughed when she said "J'adore" too. Nicole's No. 5 commercial makes me laugh too- like when she says "Drive!" and "I love to dance!"

i´m not crazy about charlize but now that she wears dior she has looked great several red carpet times, this golden globes and oscars were great examples..., i wonder though if she would have picked dior gowns if it wasn´t because of her contract...

gowns and contracts aside the j´adore comercial is beautiful, very very glamourous, is a moving video of the advertisment picture but is great, the video is available at the cosmetics and beauty section from www.dior.com and an extended version (not too much but a seonds more) is available at www.showstudio.com where it reads dior, that site belongs to nick night (i guess) because all of his proyects are there and plenty of galliano pictures and interviews can be found (of course when nick night have intervented in)...

to me she is the true epitome of glamour no strings attached old school glamour, she is witty. down to earth, tall, great body and smile, glowing skin, lovely hair and she knows how to work the red carpet. what else could you ask?

I like it a lot - especially the song that's played. Does anyone know who sings it?

I think she deserves something like this. Great Ad. Great girl. Great together? Sure, but not one hundred percent sure...

By the way, is she doing this again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annejudy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->