Christian Dior Pre-Fall 2010

I like that war feeling in this clothes and some of the pieces look nice, but then again, I already know the runway show will not be like that. Well, they say there's always some hope, but..

I like them. Some of them are very lovely.

I like that war feeling in this clothes and some of the pieces look nice, but then again, I already know the runway show will not be like that. Well, they say there's always some hope, but..

Yes, unfortunately . I feel this colour palette is true Dior and I really hope he will use this and blow our minds away with something amazing ! ^_^

They can start by returning the long mirror runway and CD logo at the back and give us a stellar soundtrack . At least that would cover up boring clothes a little better . :innocent:

I can't believe military is in again.
This is alright; the shoes are nice, as is the second to last dress.

I love the last gowns but the first part do not attract me that much

Very Johnish... Some pieces are awesome, while others are a let down... :neutral:

01m.jpg
02m.jpg

03m.jpg
04m.jpg

05m.jpg
06m.jpg

07m.jpg
08m.jpg

09m.jpg
10m.jpg

style.com

i actually love that galliano has enough latitude to put out a collection like this after that couture collection. perhaps dior can compete with chanel if they let galliano actually can continue to stimulate our imagination with extravaganzas like this. also, these pieces will fit in perfectly with all of the militarism running wild on the runways from balmain to chanel to rag & bone.

This is definitely better than the RTW S/S 2010 and the HC S/S 2010.This is my favorite collection.It`s just phenomenal.I adore it.

I like the creamy dress with long sleeves, the silver dress is horrible IMO.

now the full collections been posted i still love it but the setting from Spring 2010's show just doesn't go along with it

Meh. What a boring collection... A huge let down! The only piece I really like so far is the pink and black lacey dress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->