Christian Lacroix S/S 2007 : Coco Rocha & Edouard Plongeon by Terry Richardson

Oh my God! This is so cute and unexpected! The idea is awesome and I don't even like Coco, but I love these.

Reminds of something, maybe Missoni a few years back, can't really remember. Don't like it anyway.

the photographs are very true to terrys style..i'm not sure it matches the brand
i love coco though..

BerlinRocks said:
oh and Terry finally understands Coco needs sthg in her mouth not to look ridiculous just w/ a opened mouth with no reason...

:lol: This is made even funnier because it's Terry Richardson. I do LOVE that gold jacket. At this point I'm off and on about Coco sometimes she does great work and other times she just blah. But I half like her here.

Last edited by a moderator:
kanita said:
Reminds of something, maybe Missoni a few years back, can't really remember. Don't like it anyway.

Looks like Elise and Boyd's old ads for Polham

i adore terry but i don`t really like it
this reminds me of Sisley( pic with men) AND Gucci with Hana by Mario Testino( same jungle theme)

kanita said:

missoni with kate moss was in a 'jungle' too.

it reminds me of kates missoni ads,only on first impression, but i am glad that christian took a risk, when was the last time you remembered a lacroix ad...

I don't like Coco but this campaign is interesting and I think it's good. And I love her red hair!

full campaign from off site feaut. Masha Novoselova( also)
decompiled by me

Have the ads ever appeared in magazines? I haven't seen them anywhere.

(I found the first ad in post #34 in a Japanese magazine :woot:)

thanks so much for posting all these ads, ASF! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->