Christian Siriano S/S 2022 New York

His collections need some serious editing, if he had just shown 12-14 of these pieces it would have been a lot more sophisticated.

I never knew Pierpaolo was such a trendsetter lol I'm seeing more and more elements from his Valentino collections copied all over recently.
Some of this is plain ugly, some of it is.. whatever. Not to my personal liking, but I can see a particular type of woman wearing this and making it work... in a way. The type of woman you see on Instagram with fake big hair, a bit too much makeup and a bit too much tan that prides herself on her fashion taste and street style. We all know someone like her. This brand was created for her.

He and his "collection(s)" are basically "the state of fashion on 2021" in a nutshell.

LOL! I was about to say! Between this collection and his role on that Shein design competition thing... well that's just the state of the industry right there.

I don't know if the models in those lace-centric pieces are in pain because I am in pain looking at them. And that dress with the ruffle looks like an artificially engineered dinosaur with DNA from a tacky wedding cake.

Get rid of looks #8 and #9, all the green looks, all the sheer black lace looks, and the last 5 looks, and it would be much better. Not good, but still sizable collection for the runway with 37 looks and it would be much less embarrassing. Some of these look CHEAP.

That's a surprisingly impressive front row especially for someone like him who literally won a reality show. I dont like his aesthetic but you gotta give it to him for charming his way to some clients top brands would kill to dress.

I can never figure out what his aesthetic or point of view is?! It's always so random.

the black dress with the tringle cut-outs (?) is painfully cheap and tacky

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->