Christine Centenera

I think her style during London and Milan has been really pared back, I have a feeling she's going to haul out her showstopping looks at Paris...

^^maybe it's by Kanye West? I feel like I remember seeing Kim Kardashian wear a similar necklace... but I guess that doesn't really mean anything

^ I think when she first appeared on the fashion street style scene her style was A+.

But I haven't loved a whole look of hers in a while. There have been a few okay ones but I do think she's a bit overrated now. I think as her profile has risen her sense of style has dropped. She seems to dress for the cameras now and as a result puts together some odd outfits.

I completely agree. Her style just seems different now. I wish we could see more of her "everyday" style instead of just event stuff.

^^maybe it's by Kanye West? I feel like I remember seeing Kim Kardashian wear a similar necklace... but I guess that doesn't really mean anything

It's Céline, she's wearing the necklace version on a couple images on pg 12 ^_^

I believe it's the Céline ID bracelet, if I'm correct... Not sure but definitely Céline :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
772973-1_l.jpg

772971-1_l.jpg

772217-1_l.jpg

766559-1_l.jpg

2553-1.jpg

vogue.com.au

Her Paris fashion week style has been consistently quite good this time compared to before. And I liked her Proenza Schouler outfit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boubs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->