Christine Centenera

231189_980.jpg

Harper’s Bazaar Australia editor and stylist extraordinaire Christine Centenera has caused quite the stir with this little portrait and its main subject, the incredibly fabulous Haider Ackermann flat boots. These bad boys have proven to be more difficult to locate than a needle in a haystack. Leads are welcome, reward will follow.

Swoon factor x 1000.
sheisimpeccable.wordpress.com

Wow, best street style look I've seen in a long time. Those boots are killer -- not easy to pull off, but she rocks them! Great look from head-to-toe.

I used to love her style but not so much anymore. She has a good eye for amazing pieces but she messes up when it comes to putting an outfit together. There's always something that's off.

I agree...it's really a mess pretty much all of the time, for a stylist this shouldn't happen! Pieces that are too edgy for her...

I agree. There was a insouciance and simplicity before; now I find her style too contrived.

she has looked terrible since kanye but all is forgiven with those boots

Oh, no, it'll take more than those boots to redeem her. Kanye tainted her, somehow. :P

I hope she finds her way back...

harpersbazaar.com.au

Attachments

• Centenera.jpg
    Centenera.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:
^ Hm nope. Not a fan. I find she does this a lot. She'll wear maybe 1 piece or accessory that is covet-worthy but her outfits as a whole are quite bad imo. Not always the case. But those pants with those shoes are just very unflattering.

I do like the top with peplum. Is it navy?

Those pants do her no favour, she needs to be very tall to pull of those kind of pants...the top and gold chain I love but I'm confused what is that leather black thing around her neck, looks like a weird neck brace...but still nice...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tamtam6363
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->