Christine Centenera

There's talk of Christine defecting to Vogue now that her former boss Edwina McCann is the new EIC of Vogue Australia!

Can't say I'm a fan of the thigh-highs.. They're a bit overkill.

ksubi_2.jpg

I love off-duty Christine!

oystermag.com

I think will eventually happen, she is pretty much the most famous stylist in Australia...would be a great move I think but poor Bazaar!

Too true. I can't imagine Naomi Smith being too happy with Christine jumping on board. Naomi does just as good a job at Vogue. Christine can stay at Bazaar.

Or maybe Naomi will be replaced by Christine or Oz HB's Jillian Davison.

Or maybe Naomi will be replaced by Christine or Oz HB's Jillian Davison.

That's also a possibility! Interesting to see where Naomi's loyalty will lie...her close friends Kirstie and Meg having just been made redundant..might be an awkward situation if she stayed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they shake things up a bit, Vogue Au is categorically the worst on the market! Full of re-prints

A lot of us loved Vogue Australia under Clements and dread the thought of the new VA under McCann, Centenera et al, will mean a more commercial, celebrity-driven magazine and not the model-making cover girl mag that Clements encouraged. However even I am excited about what VA could look like under the new regime despite missing the old guard. Now if Clements ends up at HB, that would be CRAZY!

Family dinner celebrating lots of big moves, including Chrissy's... Fashion Editor at Vogue Australia as of today :-)
@ABabyBlueEyes twitter

I guess its official then! Thread title change time?

Called it :-) This could either be disastrous or really, really good for Vogue Oz...

get-attachment.aspx.jpg

I saw the beautiful Christine yesterday having a glass of wine after the Dior couture show in Paris. Not going to lie I felt like a borderline stalker.

(my own photo)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->