Claire's

Originally posted by MayaPapaya9@Sep 2 2004, 04:19 PM
My advice, go early-ish on a weekday if you can. That's when the store is cleanest and most organized, and no one will be there to get in your way! All the preteens will be in school.
[snapback]354505[/snapback]​

it's funny, cause right after i take a quick look in aldo, i head straight for claires...

Originally posted by dramatique@Aug 14 2004, 12:53 AM
My problem with claires is so frequently they are poorly made.
[snapback]331429[/snapback]​

Yep.. i'd rather pay that little bit more for something better and longer-lasting.

I have to admit though, i havent been in Claire's Accessories for about 4 years .. maybe its changed, but from what I remember, it was always jammed pack full of 13 year olds either trying to steal items or buying loads ....

...last thing i want is to be sitting on a train with the same earrings/ring/bracelet whatever as the 13 year old next to me (lol).

But anyways, my dad's a goldsmith so i dont really need to buy jewellery.

hm, I'm tempted to check it out, though for cheap jewellry like that I guess I would prefer accessorize. their stuff seems a little 'older'. but I haven't been for a few years so it wouldn't hurt to see what they have. B)

It's true that the prices are low... but am I the only one who thinks that it's still too expensive for what you get? I don't expect quality stuff, but I still think some of the prices are ridiculous. 7 bucks for a plastic barette in the toddler section? No thankyou. I think there are better deals at places like forever 21 or the accessories area at hot topic. :ninja:

The 10 for $5 sale does rock, though :flower:

More new stuff at Claire's:

Silver dangle earrings - 6.50$

91801_200.jpg

These are cute! :blush:

Ho-ho christmas tree clip earrings - 3.50$

45761_200.jpg

In case anyone likes Uggs:

Faux-suede footwear - 19.50$

80695_200.jpg

81397_200.jpg

Turquoise feather earrings - 6.00$ (Buy 2, get 1 Free)

89121_200.jpg

I dont like cheap jewlery or accessorise. I dont see the point to buying temp stuff, when you can just get something gorge that will last and not break that same night and that you can rewear on another occassion.... not my thing anyway...

Ashlee Simpson for Claire's. 9.50, and I luuuurve it... everything is typical "punky" stuff, but this was really stand out to me...

3.50 or 2 for 5... I only bought one. These promise rings came in different colors, with different meanings... Inside mine it says "Purity".

It reminds me of a wedding band.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->