Claire's

Goldtone earrings - 6.00$

90279_200.jpg

That headband would look cute on the right person. (not me, but somebody more ummm youthful)

this thread makes me want to go to claires :P i want some feather earrings :smile:

I always double 10 for 5 into 20 for 10. I love Claire's and seeing how I am flat broke, I have to buy there anyways.

I love Claire's! I've gotten all my ear piercings there and they have nice fun stuff. The mall by my house actually has Claire's and Icing which is fun. I shop there a few times a year because I like things like the chandelier earrings and almost anything with crystals. I have a pair of earrings from there that I've had for almost 6 years now and it'll become a vintage piece for me. Very chic. I don't mind that it's so cheap either.

I love Claires! Although I don't shop there as often anymore since I'm older, but whenever I've got a last minute event/party to go to and I can't find any jewelry to go with me outfit I just run to Claires.

I love Claire's. It's where I got all of my ear piercings done, and I also get a lot of my other stuff there. They have some great sales from time to time!

Gem earrings - 6.50$
87950_200.jpg

Skeleton earrings - 4$
36241_200.jpg

claires.com

the Gem earrings are lovely

thanks for posting

Unless you take care of your purchases from Claire's really well,
they are bound to get rusty very soon.

I'll only purchase scarves or headbands there because otherwise, chains will get rusty and turn a teal color.

Otherwise, the selection is adorable. It's whether or not you forget to take the studs out of your ear during your shower that will ruin your purchase.

I haven't thought about Claire's since about 5th grade. I'm kinda scared to go in, to be frank! LOL!

I used to live for visiting Claire's - it was right up there with the Disney Store, and that's saying something!

^ haha I remember when my sister, brother, and I would beg to go to the Disney store. I have gotten all my ear piercings done at Claire's, and I go in every once in awhile expecting to get some great stuff because I'm all about accessories, but I always leave with nothing.

Hehe.. funny this thread got recently bumped...

I'm actually working on some development that hopefully Claire's will pick up and you'll see in the stores! :D

ooh I used to go to claires a lot, but now I live in a country where there isnt a single Claire's...but I think the quality is VERY bad though...I mean you have to be SO careful not to break anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->