Claire's

Pink stone ring from Claire's website

99017_200.jpg

they have these in lots of bright colors in the store...
82514_200.jpg

My Claire's now also has these HUGE wooden beaded necklaces just like the Marni ones.. :heart: :heart:

They have these stretchy rhinestone bracelets in lots of different colors. They're PERFECT for formals, because you can wear one (they're 9.50) and look really jeweled up. I have a two plain diamond ones and a black diamond one. Very nice! For my next formal I'm going to buy a few more and wear them all...

52809_200.jpg

EmmyDesigns said:
amazon? isnt that books
Amazon carries everything. I never even think about it as a place for books anymore. :shock: It's where I buy all my CDs, usually used for a dollar or two.

AlexN said:
Amazon carries everything. I never even think about it as a place for books anymore. :shock: It's where I buy all my CDs, usually used for a dollar or two.

Heck, I bought my Manduka yoga mat on Amazon... $60... and there are kitchen appliances.. clothing... it's the best...

I havent been in claires since i was like 8. I used to spend my alowance there.

lol i knw what ya mean. Its full of mini chavs who are cocky and mouthy and need a good punch but you turn round and there big bro or sis is there so you just have to ignore it otherwise they'd beat you up and they are probally very hard.

This reminds me that I should check out their 10 for $5 one of these days... :woot:

Claires is really a good place to go treasure hunting!

You can find some good finds there for great prices..plus I get Care Bears from there for my sis and myself ... :ninja:

TheSoCalledPrep said:
My Claire's now also has these HUGE wooden beaded necklaces just like the Marni ones.. :heart: :heart:
Thanks for the heads up. I am going to check it out.

Claire's, I never even go into their store. I'm always up for shopping!

TheSoCalledPrep said:
Claire's... around 7 dollars

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I LIKE IT!!!!! Is it a recent purchase!!!!!!!!!!!???? Do they still have that??? It's lovely, I want to buy it and make a necklace out of it.... Lovely. :heart:

TheSoCalledPrep said:
They have these stretchy rhinestone bracelets in lots of different colors. They're PERFECT for formals, because you can wear one (they're 9.50) and look really jeweled up. I have a two plain diamond ones and a black diamond one. Very nice! For my next formal I'm going to buy a few more and wear them all...

I have three of these, but each in slightly different shades of green. they are gorgeous, I don't normally shop in claires anymore but i saw sunlight bouncing off of them in the window...Im a bit like a crow :lol: . I wear all three with a black tank and no necklace, with small matching green studs...looks really nice! I was trying them on in the store, and wanted to buy ten of them (look good layered) but, they were 13 bucks each (CND) and that would have been a lot to spend on rhinestones....

Prep, what colour is your dress for the formal? I wish we had had those when I was in highschool....we had dances, but people always wore jeans to them, and they had silly themes like 'aliens'...blech. the only formal I got to go to was our grad dance!

edit: forgot to take the image off, oops.

it may have good stuff, probably does, but the claire near my house is always so filled with tweens I really dont have the patience .lol

I like claires! Cute stuff, I tend to like Nordstrom brass plum jewelery

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->