Clarisonic or other Facial Skincare Brushes

I think I'm going to get the Olay Pro X brush tomorrow. I'll try it first to see if it does anything before shelling out massive dollars on a Clarisonic.

i have the olay prox brush and i like it. much cheaper than the clarisonic and less ticklish as well.

check your local sunday paper for a coupon. maybe you can get 5 bucks off.

^ I have the Olay brush as well and I really like it. I use it a few nights a week with Cetaphil's gentle cleanser. Gives a good deep clean and lightly exfoliates.

i was wondering, the clarisonic package says you can use it twice a day (which seems like way too much to me) but an article posted on here said to use it just twice a week. i just got mine a few weeks ago and I've been doing it every other day or every two days and gotten nice results but I was wondering how often do you guys use yours?

After ten days of the Olay Pro X, I am moderately satisfied, I guess. It seems to help keep my pores somewhat cleaner and smaller... I guess... and it does make my skin feel nice, but it's not a miracle machine. It's pretty much what I expected.

i was wondering, the clarisonic package says you can use it twice a day (which seems like way too much to me) but an article posted on here said to use it just twice a week. i just got mine a few weeks ago and I've been doing it every other day or every two days and gotten nice results but I was wondering how often do you guys use yours?

I use mine every two or three days

just got a clarisonic brush, been using it for a week and I love it!

I'm curious whether anyone else has had the same experience I had with the Clarisonic Mia since I see mostly raves or positive-leaning posts about it!

I used my Mia twice a day when I first got it, and after two weeks or so my skin was SO much better; I was going without foundation for the first time and years and felt glowy and thrilled that I'd finally found something that worked. (I have oily skin and my pores tend to clog, especially on my cheeks and forehead.)

Then, after several weeks of relative perfection, my skin reverted back to its old ways. I hadn't changed the way I was using the Mia at all and was completely confused. I've tried a couple of different brushes since then (sensitive skin and acne-prone), and those haven't worked either.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Opinions? Help!!!!

A few weeks ago I was gifted the Olay brush. I've always had pretty good skin except for some clogged pores on my nose and my chin, but not really thaat noticeable. Anyway, after reading a lot of reviews I decided to give it a go but erred on the side of caution and only used it once a day every other day. The first week was amazing. My skin felt super clean and the pores on my nose were smaller and overall my face felt much more clean. But the second week I broke out. I got a lot of small red dots, as if my skin was irritated or something. I haven't done anything different, and as I said, I only used it sparingly. Anyone else had a similar problem?

A few weeks ago I was gifted the Olay brush. I've always had pretty good skin except for some clogged pores on my nose and my chin, but not really thaat noticeable. Anyway, after reading a lot of reviews I decided to give it a go but erred on the side of caution and only used it once a day every other day. The first week was amazing. My skin felt super clean and the pores on my nose were smaller and overall my face felt much more clean. But the second week I broke out. I got a lot of small red dots, as if my skin was irritated or something. I haven't done anything different, and as I said, I only used it sparingly. Anyone else had a similar problem?
Mine didn't make me break out. It just didn't do anything.

My skin has cleared out and it's almost back to normal. After I stopped using the Olay brush my skin was so irritated I couldn't even use my cleanser anymore.

The first couple times I used the brush my face felt so clean, but after that I guess I had nothing else but my very own raw skin to exfoliate. I'll give it another week and start using it once a week and see how it goes.

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone uses Foreo Luna? I've ordered mine on an impulse a few days ago after watching too many youtube videos :rolleyes: but now as I think about it I'm not that sure anymore. I got a foreo luna mini because I don't really need the anti-aging mode on the big one thus there was no point paying for it. I have very sensitive, oily and acne prone skin. I'm thinking maybe I should get a Clarisonic Mia but at the same time I'm afraid it'll be too harsh for my skin. :blink:

I have the Clarisonic Mia 2 - and my skin got so much better. However, now that I have been using it for six month, pimples and big pores seem to come back :( Does the skin gets used to the treatment?
Does anyone have the same experiences?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->