Cloak S/S 06 New York

Thanks for pointing out, but sorry, she doesn't look as good as the guys!:smile:

Less edgy, more commercial this time. I couldn't find a major winner piece there, unlike his previous collection, maybe he is a bit too safe this spring. anyho, i still love the whole thing tho!

Zazie said:
Thanks for pointing out, but sorry, she doesn't look as good as the guys!:smile:

But the point is not about whether they look good - weren't you wondering why they don't make clothes for women? :P

Just saying that menswear doesn't have to be limited to only men, and I applaud Alexandre for recognizing that and sending women out wearing his clothes - I think it's wonderful.

I'm a Cloak/DH/NN/Kris van Assche customer and a female and I wear it for work/play - you should try it out! :wink:

krebel said:
But the point is not about whether they look good - weren't you wondering why they don't make clothes for women? :P

Just saying that menswear doesn't have to be limited to only men, and I applaud Alexandre for recognizing that and sending women out wearing his clothes - I think it's wonderful.

I'm a Cloak/DH/NN/Kris van Assche customer and a female and I wear it for work/play - you should try it out! :wink:

I would, but only if I can afford them :smile:. I'll probably pick the pieces that make me look like a tall, skinny glam rock star.

very nice collection and great models! I love their hair

This is definitely like, wonderful. What better way to encourage me to lose 15lbs than to show clothes like this?

:woot: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :woot:

Hedi is DEAD, long live Alexander!!!

This is out of this world gorgeous. It's perfect. It's Faustian (Mephistophelian rather). It will be in my closet.

This is his strongest show since AW04, and should go down in history of menswear as such.

Krebel, you are a lucky girl. I really wanted to see that show. I wonder if I tell Alex that I'm a Russian expat too, he'll hook me up with a pass next time. :D

faust said:
:woot: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :woot:

Hedi is DEAD, long live Alexander!!!

This is out of this world gorgeous. It's perfect. It's Faustian (Mephistophelian rather). It will be in my closet.

This is his strongest show since AW04, and should go down in history of menswear as such.

So do you like it or not, :smile:D )

Cloak makes me happy!

Now to try and find some of these in a size I can wear (and looking at these wonderfully slender guys, women's sizes shouldn't be too hard to find)
Thanks for the awesome images!

I've just understood the meaning of falling in love with a collection. Superb.

In contrast to what everyone else has said, I'm really not impressed with this at all.
There were no obvious stand-out pieces and pieces from previous collections had a lot more character. Without the cloak label attached to some of this stuff, I might think its Les hommes or some other label.

Too commercial.

At the risk of jumping on the bandwagon here, I think this is really lovely....just how menswear should be.

i really really like this (its nothing groundbreaking) the girls look sooooo hot!!!

I didn't like it at first, and I'm not a huge cloak fan generally, but it's actually very nice. It's a coherent, modest collection of nice clothes. Which is at it should be - and no more really - for a youngish menswear collection. On that point, I wouldn't wear much of it personally cos I'm an old codger, but for the younger gent it's very elegant.

raijin said:
In contrast to what everyone else has said, I'm really not impressed with this at all.
There were no obvious stand-out pieces and pieces from previous collections had a lot more character. Without the cloak label attached to some of this stuff, I might think its Les hommes or some other label.

Too commercial.

Exactly, I can see Les Hommes last SS (with a lot of diagonal line in the pockets, details, buttons....

The plus is it is less costumery (so it is less dramatic) imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->