Clothing/Footwear You Love But Cannot Wear...

thanks :smile: sometimes new visitors to my apartment don't really understand what is happening when they walk in and see 3 dozen articles of clothing hanging all over my walls...

awesome idea indeed, i can see myself walkin thru as in a fashion museum^_^

thanks :smile: sometimes new visitors to my apartment don't really understand what is happening when they walk in and see 3 dozen articles of clothing hanging all over my walls...

I love the idea - if I had wall space :doh:. Thank you again for pics

yellow
hot pants
white
leather jacket
horizontal stripes
wide leg pants/jeans
hats
sunglasses
vest

shorts- i have muscular thighs (years of ballet)
pencil skirts- my hips are too wide compared to my waist
strapless tops- i have a small chest and weird ribcage

I`m not sure how good I`d look in these items together. I guess I need advice.

A transparent Jacket with Hoodie and Black boots.
My Spring wardrobe is very soft, pastel-esque colours: Timid yellows, pale pinks, white, beige and grey. Do you think I should invest in a different colour boots or a different type of rain jacket

I of course, can wear pants but there's no way I'm ever going to have the long lean rock star in pants thing going on, like the Balenciaga pair below. They are my ultimate rock star fantasy, but I think my legs are too stout.

00060m.jpg

[style.com]

mustard yellow (it's a beautiful color, though)
50s pin-up clothes (looks better on curvier people)

super skinny anything; i guess i am considered fat standing next to raf simons/ dior homme type of models.

colors; it just doesnt go with my personality maybe.

mustard yellow (it's a beautiful color, though)
50s pin-up clothes (looks better on curvier people)

Don't feel bad! I actually have a phobia of mustard - and the color. My whole life - mustard, and anything its color terrified me.

My boyfriend got me to eat honey mustard - and it made me sick... even tho it tasted kinda good.

The color.. on the other hand, is why I have a fear of the condiment.

Don't eat it honey **COUGH** I mean... don't wear it.

Smock dresses can look decent on others but on me.. not so much :P
Luckily I'm not too into the little girl look.
Also bootcut jeans look awful on me, skinny jeans are more flattering for some reason.

I wish i could wear high waisted pants but they make my hiney look even more pear-shaped than ever. I envy girls who can look good in them!

i absolutely love 1920's drop waisted dresses but i'm extremely pearshapped. I am litterally skin and bones on top and i'm very flat chested and have really large hips and bum and thighs so drop waists just accentuate this and i look terrible!

Clothing that requires one to not wear a bra eg very plunging necklines, strapless
Mustard yellow, chartreuse, aqua, teal, burnt orange
T-shirt dresses/any dress without structure

Pastel, summery yellows. The colour looks lovely, but with my fair skin it makes me look sick.

Slinky slip dresses. They simply don't suit my curves. I look better in tailored clothing ala Dita von Teese.

6-Inch Heels; I feel too tall like a guy or something!
Black Nail Polish (my nail-beds are large so it looks strange)
Small Round Sunglasses; they just don't work on me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->