Clothing/Footwear You Love But Cannot Wear...

super high heels. I can do 4inch ones but anything higher is a painful death...

I also second the drop waisted dresses. They look awful on my figure. I also wish I could wear ankle boots but I always look like some kind of stump when I do.

Kimono top/dresses. Ever since I saw a gorgeous one on Rory/Alexis Bledel on one episode of Gilmore Girls, I've wanted one, but they just don't look good on me.

skinny jeans :blush: I allways think people look

Jeans. How I miss jeans! My waist is freakishly big compared to the rest of my body after having a baby (over a year ago!). The rest of me is a 4 or 6, but my waist is like a 10 or 12....just doesn't work. So sad.

i love high waisted shorts but they just fit me awkwardly. and i love it when kate moss wears wellington boots with shorts. it looks great on her but not on me since i'm much shorter

Mustard yellow. I think it's such a lovely color, but with my pasty-pale skin it makes me look awful, and does a disservice to such a great color. The only time I wish I had skin like J.Lo or Jessica Alba...

everything girly and femminine. i like them sumtimes, but there's NO WAY i can wear that. other than i have an extremely broad shoulder,plus it just didnt go with my personality.

and no matter how much i love prints and colours, i wont wear 80% of it. it just..
i dunno, i seriously do not feel comfortable in it.

some more stuff i like on others but are not for me...

peter pan collars
khaki pants
combat boots
mary janes- these go with the peter pan collars
motorcycle jacket - just cannot find the right one
anything really oversized (just overwhelms me and swallows me up)

Ballerinas. :cry: Tried them all, they're all too tight and they all give me blisters even when they're supposed to be broken in. I actually can't find any flat shoes that won't give me blisters. And added bonus: I'm in between sizes! :woot:
Shoe shopping nightmare. :ninja:

Long coats or trench and huge warm jacket. Layering outfit in general.

Flats, I'm tall but I just can't stand being averagely tall (if that makes sense) I always love towering above the crowd.

puffy shoulders...
my narrow shoulders make them droop...
and then it looks like the sleeve is deflated and sad...

:(

ruffled shoulders work much better though...:P

puffy shoulders...
my narrow shoulders make them droop...
and then it looks like the sleeve is deflated and sad...

:(

ruffled shoulders work much better though...:P

i actually found a sweater with really puffy sleeves that works on me!
:woot::woot::woot:

yay!
:clap:

I'd love to wear shorts, but my legs are very skinny and I don't like the shape of my knees. It's too bad because during the summer months, they are extremely comfortable.

I love all things high-waisted, but I'd never wear them because I worry that they make my boobs look like they grow out of my stomach :blush:

Blazers, I only wear long coats as I'm self conscious about my upper-thigh area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->