Combat Boots

I have and have posted about those free people boots too^. They are so comfy and look awesome with a simple outfit like nice jeans, a white t-shirt, a black blazer, with some gold bangles! :smile:

I was never a fan, but lately I have been thinking I need a pair. It grounds skirts and frou frou dresses.

I love combat boots, well I know a store in Paris...
the link, english version : http://www.doursoux.com/index.php?language=en

I found my next Boots for Paris FW^^ :
what do you think ?! :D
corcoran-2.jpg

I'm glad that you like !! ^^
Well for my boots It was expensive for me, but they're real, real combat boots, I paid them 185 euros ! :smile:

About the brand Frye I don't know where you can find them sorry.

I just got a pair from Prada will post pictures when they come :smile:
Oh btw I'm new Hi everyone :smile:

I love the look of the combat boot. I don't want any Doc Martens, though. I prefer the ones Raqisven posted. They look so hot. Docs look clunky to me. I like a thin silhouette on my narrow foot.

i like the heeled Docs that they did for Opening Ceremony.

I love combat boots unconditionally! I own two pairs that I bought back in my rivethead days.

I wore these in high school. Didn't even know they had a name... I remember kicking my sister with them at church.

Now they are too heavy for me to wear ...

I've got a pair too, in a dark brown colour. Look great with jeans, they just give an 'edge' to your look.

I love combat boots! The ones from asos are lovely. I haven't got one yet but I'm definitely thinking about it. I'm just concerned that the boots just a passing fad. What do you girls think?

I love combat boots! The ones from asos are lovely. I haven't got one yet but I'm definitely thinking about it. I'm just concerned that the boots just a passing fad. What do you girls think?

No way! Even if they're not trendy enough to wear all year round anymore you'll still be so glad to have them in winter, for festivals, etc. Plus, good quality ones will last you a life time.

I don't like them at all. I don't deny they have their pluses and application, but they are too rough for my sense of style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minidee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->