Constance Jablonski

Plato's_Cave

Reaction score
Constance at Marilyn

Spring 09 is all about a "new girl". That top new face list just got more exciting with Constance.
COACD

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 202
Elite Milan have suspiciously removed her stats, but she's very tall anyway, about 5'11.

s5e72h.jpg
10f80mq.jpg

Elite Milan

She was the 2006 co-winner of EML France together with Sigrid Agren (and a third girl whose name escapes me). Very interesting development for both of them.

Constance Craving
Model News
September 3rd, 2008, by betty

Because sometimes you just know when a girl has IT. The French beauty is already being requested by all the blue chip designers/magazines/casting directors. Her chart is exploding… right about now.

3006sfk.jpg

Constance/Marilyn Model Mgmt. Pols Marilyn
MDC

WOW... need to see more, but definitely impressed so far!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 43
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 83
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:
elite milan

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 50
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 44
^Here's the pics :flower:.Source:elitemodel.nl

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 38
It remains to be seen what she actually books, but I guess she could be this season's Malin Ones. Marilyn always seem to come up with a surprising front runner. Hopefully Constance won't disappear as fast as some of her predecessors...

Her Elite book is total crap (thanks for posting tho), but the polaroids are gorgeous :heart:

Hmm. I'm not sold (sans the first four polaroids), but she's pretty none the less. Anyone see a slight Malgosia resemblance in the jaw?

Oh and as for COACD and MDC removing their posts about Constance: if we didn't post about it, Google cache would have caught it. We'll let this one ride like we did Ali Stephens' thread a year ago. :flower:

I really like the set of polaroids in post 4, you can almost predict the reception she will get. I'm usually not that taken by slightly sugar-y faces like this one but it's probably too soon to tell, I was unsure about Ali S. too and she turned out to be one of my favorite new faces of the last couple of years so who knows, even if Constance can err a bit on the conventional side right now, her modeling skills might as well surpass that and more. ^_^

thanks for posting, plato.!

I always thought she had a fairly strong face, unspectacular but nice, but I never expected her to get anywhere, really. The tests are old. Her book has been updated maybe once or twice since 2006. :mellow:

Stunning in those polaroids. I can see the Malgosia resemblance too, actually.

OMG! she's so cute! :heart::heart::heart:
she's Ali Stephens + Ali Stephens + Ali Stephens + Julia Stegner + Malgosia!
LOL! GOR- GEOUS!!

Ali has some serious competition this spring summer.... :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->