COS S/S 08 London

its marni/chloe/jil sander on the cheap and its fabulous.....say what you like about it being boring etc....eat your words when you get to the shop...you will want it all.......

True, there's nothing really interesting or innovating about this collection, but I like the minimalistic use of color and shapes and at H&M prices, it's still pretty appealing.

YES, the store is GREAT no-one on the high street can compare to they sheer-cotton t-shirts the fit they are so great and cheap too!

They do very Marni-esque stuff and I find they quality high.. but the cutting is exquisite its a whole different clientèle than H&M and Zara, its more mature and..dare I say.. 'bourgeois' people that shop there. Its not trendy and in-your face but subtle..

It's a gem on the British high street.

chloe F/W 2007 was nasty ...this is looks like that , well we know what to expect for S/S 2008 from melim at chloe , i think a part of me will die that day! lol

I went to COS in London several times. Smaller sizes are gone very fast and once they are gone, they are gone. It seems that they have limited stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->