COS Collection of Style

yah- i don't like the website either...

and i have been to COS several times over the years on my visits overseas...
but i can honestly say that i never wear the few things that i've purchased there...

everything looks sooo good on the racks and the stores are set up so nicely...
but i have found that the fit is funky and hardly anything looks good when i try it on...

really disappointing...:ermm:...

It's the opposite for me, I am wearing their items the most of all I have. ^_^ The only thing that bothers me it's the price, but quality really is the best you can get for it.
And the sizes are pretty big when you're buying anything that's not meant to be fitted.

^ Getting only things you really love is always the best option imo. :wink:

^sure, but I mean as opposed to buying stuff on a whim and then only wearing it a few times/one season (as I tend to do with clothes from H&M etc...) :wink:

I have to say, that I really like that with COS. It makes me think more about if I really want to make a purchase, as opposed to H&M/Zara/Mango/etc. where the clothes are less expensive.

Over the past few years I've built up a wardrobe wich basically consists of clothes from COS and not much else and I'm really happy with it.

what to buy from COS aw 2013 14 collection? I am excited I will be shopping at weekend.

I've read they're very all over the place with their sizing - I only have one item (a jumper) and I did order it a size below what I usually wear. What is your take on their trousers sizing? Is the size chart any reliable? Should I size up, size down?

barbaraaa: my experience has been that their sizing is indeed all over the place. the trousers I've tried from them have mostly been sized rather small, so it could be a good idea to size up. are you ordering through their website? their return service is very good. it might even be a good idea to order the trousers you want in several sizes, and send back the one that doesn't fit. or both, if they both don't fit :smile:

^ Yep, I will be ordering them. Only in October, however! I just wanted some opinions on the sizing first. Thank you! I might indeed order a couple to see which fit :smile:

The sale is on since yesterday (at least according to the e-mail I got)... but... does anyone know if they will do further reductions? The summer sale was more impressive :wink:

Does anyone know when the mid-season sale starts?
I've got my eye on a few things, but I'd rather wait to see if they will be in the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->