COS S/S 08 London

iperlchen

daisy in my lazy eye
Reaction score
COS (Collection of Style) is a new fashion concept which combines the meticulous focus and attention to detail of ready-to-wear design with down to earth pricing; making aspiring fashion attainable to the mainstream. COS is a part of the H&M group and compliments rather than competes with H&M although founded on the same business concept – ‘fashion and quality at the best price’. The increased price level allows COS to deliver product with a high quality, which is appositely housed within design-led smaller-scale stores where customer service is key to COS’ shopping environment.

At COS fashion and longevity go hand-in-hand in a collection comprising fashion essentials, reinvented classics and the latest trends. COS offers stylish wardrobe perennials where the quality of finish, fabric and fit contend with ready-to-wear only at far more accessible prices.

COS was launched on March 16, 2007 in the UK flagship on Regent Street in London. COS stores have also opened in prime locations in selected cities in Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands. Denmark will get their first COS store in October. COS has eight stores today and in total eleven stores are planned to open during 2007.
continue »
Source: HM.com

Chloe FW07 inspired much?

cosss080008sn1.jpg
ss0801ja3.jpg

cosss080097hj6.jpg
cosss080137qc1.jpg

cosss080159iy1.jpg
cosss080511je2.jpg

Source: Catwalking.com

I was thinking Chloe FW07 too :ninja: The colours probably...
Really boring, it all looks really well cut though.

Really, really boring. Seen it all before. It's very Jil Sander-Chloe FW07

glad to see more and more big models walking in London!
about the collection, i like it but as many people pointed out it's a complete rip-off of other collections...

definitely chloé and some bits of marni, too.
I don't know.. but I kind of like this. :heart: :unsure::ninja:
the proportions are not doing them any favours and it seems badly styled for the most part when it comes to the piling of the clothes.. catchy if you look at the hair and makeup though. but I still love the palette and the individual pieces.. the material is just exactly what I craved for a couple weeks ago when we we're dying here at 110 degrees. I think this stands perfectly for what it is, a H&M member, and a line you're not supposed to invest that much on anyway. -_-

Although the general cuts and colors are nice, minimalism doesn't work in CHEAP fabrics without any detail at all.
Especially when it is a carbon copy of something so obvious like Jil Sander/Marni.
What is setting it apart? Nothing but price.
The casting is terrific for a first collection, but then again they would have the money. I gather they didn't want to do a runway with the H&M label and thus created this.

I saw this on catwalking earlier today and i was like, cos?? wtf is this?
of course i first thought it was chicks on speed...but i was like, uh, this is NOT them...

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->