Cover Rumor Thread

I want Nadja Auermann and Tatjana Patitz!

I'd be amazed if we don't get a Claudia Schiffer or Anna Ewers cover, before 2019 is out! A model extravaganza for September wouldn't go amiss.

Maybe Charlie's Angels cast for Vogue US october or november? or Kristen/Naomi solo covers?

The Charlie’s Angels movie is releasing in September so would the October cover be the best for her or could she possibly get September?

It’s still a massive question on who will get the cover of September since Meghan will be the star of the issue.

It’s still a massive question on who will get the cover of September since Meghan will be the star of the issue.

Perhaps with Meghan's editorial role as the selling point of the September issue they would go for Ella on the cover, who would otherwise be too big of a risk for such a month.

I still find it funny how Meghan is just a contributing editor. Its pathetic really.

Much as I love Edward's commitment to print, as an editor, he's a dreadful namedropper.

That said, should I ever really expect a fashion magazine to put substance ahead of sheer hype?

Reactions: MON
I’m 90% sure that they’re trying to make Meghan look like a low profile contributor.... but at the end of the day, she’ll get on the cover.

^ Sameee! And Indya is so gorgeous, Vogue could do wonders with their beauty.

*Her* beauty.

And yes, I absolutely agree! It would be a friggin' DREAM to see her. She's a breakout star on a truly revolutionary show. The fashion world is embracing her and I would love to see mainstream media do so, as well.

*Her* beauty.

And yes, I absolutely agree! It would be a friggin' DREAM to see her. She's a breakout star on a truly revolutionary show. The fashion world is embracing her and I would love to see mainstream media do so, as well.

A quote from an Elle article:

A note on gender pronouns: Indya is nonbinary and prefers to use “they” and “them,” but is also navigating how that works in a society that has long oriented around cisgender or binary trans identities. Most people around Indya use “she,” which Indya says is fine to use throughout this story.

*Her* beauty.

Indya identifies as non-binary, so the pronoun is “their”. They have talked about this extensively on Instagram as well.

We shouldn't have too long to wait for news of new UK mags, as newsstand.co.uk states that UK Bazaar, Elle, Marie Claire and Cosmo are due out on 04/07, with UK Vogue and GQ out on 05/07.

^British Vogue's cover is usually unveiled on the first Monday in the new month, which is today. Fingers crossed we should see the August cover later! No idea as to who might show up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->