Cover Rumor Thread

Nicole Kidman was on set at Pier59 Studios in New York (via IG), where Edwina McCann was also present, posing on Instagram stories they were shooting something for Vogue Australia's December issue - the magazine's 60th anniversary issue. McCann also thanked Kidman on IG.

I'm intrigued about Mert Alas project with Liam Payne. Doesn't look like a Boss campaign considering how "provocative" are the pictures. I was thinking about Man about Town their fall covers were revealed early september... Any idea?

Nicole Kidman was on set at Pier59 Studios in New York (via IG), where Edwina McCann was also present, posing on Instagram stories they were shooting something for Vogue Australia's December issue - the magazine's 60th anniversary issue. McCann also thanked Kidman on IG.
And Christine Centenera (Vogue Australia’s fashion director) posted on her Instagram stories that she was on set at Pier59 Studios working with Inez & Vinoodh. So it’s pretty safe to assume it’s one and the same shoot.

LOL at Edwina letting the cat out of the bag yet again. Love her!

Numero #207 is Simona Kust. I saw previews via the Instagram but can't find correct quality.

Pretty sure Kendall will have a cover soon. No way would her agency offer that Q&A without some sort of return. They may even be that bold to request a Meisel shoot considering he shot Cara who he shunned for many years. :lol:

Quote from Edward Enninful interview on The Guardian:

'The meeting races through the day’s stories: Zendaya has revealed her new Spiderman suit, Heidi Klum has joined Naomi Campbell on a Project Runway spin-off, Emma Corrin (who plays Princess Diana in the fourth season of The Crown) is writing an exclusive Glastonbury festival diary for the Vogue website and Kendall Jenner has offered an online Q&A.

Oh boy, here we go... there's no doubt that Meisel would bring out the best in her, but if anyone else shoots her we're in for a big old mess, except for Mert & Marcus cause they seem to know how to make her remotely interesting.

I think I read somewhere that Kendall was shooting for British Vogue. I doubt she'll pose for anything but a cover. She's finally completing the big 4 after all these years. Well, if she can get Italia, I never thought BV was too far away from her. What a turn of events - if the current editors hate you, just wait long enough for them to either retire or pass away.

I think Kendall does OK as a blank-faced cover girl, because there's a world of difference between posing for a static freeze-frame snapshot to create a cover image, and the immersion in the moment that's required when shooting a fashion story.

And UK Vogue does have a habit of producing good covers with forgettable editorials, so she would fit right in with the formula.

... if the current editors hate you, just wait long enough for them to either retire or pass away.

So true, lol. And you don't even have to wait all that long what because the EIC turnover is so fast.

I can wait for Edward to put Kendall on the cover. Will the avid Kendall haters support this cover because its Edward, or will the dislike carry on. Cannot wait for the turn of events.

also I cannot with UK Vogue’s need of constant name drop of celebrities.

Alexa Chung hasn't had a big UK cover for years. She didn't show at LFW this year either. Does her brand sell? She would get Elle and Harpers covers most years.

I cannot wait for Kendall to do UK Vogue, just to see how everyone who thinks Edward is *so* superior to Anna will react.

Yawn, at Kendall maybe covering British Vogue and I’m still patiently waiting for Alek Wek to get the overdue cover or Beyoncé on the cover.

Can we expect Jennifer Lopez to be on an upcoming US Vogue cover? I’m thinking February or March 2020. She has a decent shot at an Oscar nomination and she is a contender to do the Super Bowl halftime show.

I would imagine UK Vogue might give some more coverage to Ella Balinska, with the upcoming release of Charlies Angels, and her being Lorraine Pascale's daughter and very well connected to Edward etc, as has been mentioned before in this thread.

I certainly wouldn't object, for the simple reason that she's gorgeous.

JLo is a lock for a US Vogue cover. She's a workhorse and she plans everything and, pardon the obviously word choice, she's a hustler. Always has been. That's why she's 25 years into her career and as relevant as ever, maybe even moreso.

That Versace moment was sensational. And the timing couldn't have been more perfect as she's got a hit film right now with "Hustlers". She's almost certainly the Superbowl Halftime performer AND she's part of the Awards conversation this year, for the first time. Not to mention that she has over 100 MILLION followers on Instagram and millions of subscribers to her YouTube channel, too. Somehow, this 50-year-old managed to tap into the youth-driven social media world, in a way that literally none of her peers (does JLo even have peers? haha) have been able to.

So if EVER there was a time to put JLo back on US Vogue, this is it.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    andy190
    Back
    monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
    <-- Admiral -->