Cover Rumor Thread

^She hasn't, but following Gigi's official pregnancy announcement photoshoot with Luigi & Iango, would a Vogue cover featuring Gigi and bump be called... an exclusive? Vogue would be late to the party.

Could it be Gigi? I can't believe she hasn't secured a pregnancy cover lol

Apparently she's supposed to give birth this month, so I guess it'd be appropriate. However, her pregnancy is old news at this point and we already got the maternity photoshoot by Luigi & Iango so I think that it's more likely we're going to get an exclusive story after the baby is born - a brand new happy young family (perhaps a wedding announcement?) would be very on-brand for Vogue. Gigi could pose with the baby for the cover (like Serena Williams or Amber Valletta) and it could be the first time we see the child, considering how long she kept her pregnancy a secret. That would be an exclusive!

Gigi, zayn and the baby would be nauseating so I’m hedging my bets on it

The next issue of bazaar is the first under Samira? She didn’t change any of the team?

I bet Beyonce will show up on Harper's Bazaar soon. Her last cover for the magazine was nearly ten years ago.

It's that time - newsstand.co.uk lists the upcoming dates of UK issues as the following, grouped by the week in which they appear:

UK Vanity Fair - Fri 25/09/20

UK Elle - Thu 01/10/20
UK Tatler - Thu 01/10/20
UK Bazaar - Fri 02/10/20

Hello! Fashion Monthly - Tue 06/10/20
UK Red - Thu 08/10/20
UK Vogue - Fri 09/10/20

Still no due date for the A/W print edition of UK Glamour, and newsstand.co.uk lists the due date for the next issue of UK Cosmo as the "Dec issue" due 29/10/20 (surely some mistake?)

I recently subscribed to UK Bazaar (using leftover Tesco Clubcard vouchers) so I'm interested to see whether the subscription cover will force me to leave the house in search of the newsstand one instead.

I now subscribe (or order online, in the case of Vogue Paris) every magazine that I currently buy - I'm not going into a store anymore, which has greatly cut down on the incidental purchases I would have made for other magazines (eg Irish magazine Social & Personal, which often carried reprints from intl Vogues and only cost a few quid).

It's that time - newsstand.co.uk lists the upcoming dates of UK issues as the following, grouped by the week in which they appear:

UK Vanity Fair - Fri 25/09/20

UK Elle - Thu 01/10/20
UK Tatler - Thu 01/10/20
UK Bazaar - Fri 02/10/20

Hello! Fashion Monthly - Tue 06/10/20
UK Red - Thu 08/10/20
UK Vogue - Fri 09/10/20

Still no due date for the A/W print edition of UK Glamour, and newsstand.co.uk lists the due date for the next issue of UK Cosmo as the "Dec issue" due 29/10/20 (surely some mistake?)

I recently subscribed to UK Bazaar (using leftover Tesco Clubcard vouchers) so I'm interested to see whether the subscription cover will force me to leave the house in search of the newsstand one instead.

I now subscribe (or order online, in the case of Vogue Paris) every magazine that I currently buy - I'm not going into a store anymore, which has greatly cut down on the incidental purchases I would have made for other magazines (eg Irish magazine Social & Personal, which often carried reprints from intl Vogues and only cost a few quid).

It feels like weeks if not months since I've last seen Image on newsstands! Could they have gone under? Now that I think of it the last issues I saw were quite old anyway.

And Stylist is back. At least I think I saw a new cover somewhere. It was yellow, that's all I recall.

@27:17 the host mentioned Kylie did a photoshoot for Vogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->