Cover Rumor Thread

Lana Del Rey Vogue US November cover. She will be promoting her new album.
:buzz::buzz::buzz:

is this FOR REAL?

I mean would Anna really put Lana on the cover after she dated her daughter’s husband? it obviously can happen but...

Last edited:
so soon after her interview cover? i don't think so + she's a bit too indie for american vogue

@27:17 the host mentioned Kylie did a photoshoot for Vogue.

If it’s a British Vogue cover it will be November Issue because

1. Edward wouldn’t give her a December Cover
2. Prep for the new album.

So we will find out soon! please god let this be true. Save us from the terrible covers of late.

I think a Vogue cover shoot takes a full day, I doubt she would go from a vogue cover shoot to an itv interview or day of press in a hotel.

I think a Vogue cover shoot takes a full day, I doubt she would go from a vogue cover shoot to an itv interview or day of press in a hotel.
Not if Hype Williams is the photographer. A Hype shoot hardly takes any effort. :rofl:

But the host did not say she did the shoot the same day as the interview, right? I assumed when she said 'you just did a shoot' she meant in like 'you did one recently'. I'd be amazing to see Kylie on British Vogue again, about time, but I have a feeling it's Australia. Or maybe a smaller edition, remember she did cover Spanish Vogue some years ago as well.

But the host did not say she did the shoot the same day as the interview, right? I assumed when she said 'you just did a shoot' she meant in like 'you did one recently'. I'd be amazing to see Kylie on British Vogue again, about time, but I have a feeling it's Australia. Or maybe a smaller edition, remember she did cover Spanish Vogue some years ago as well.

Kylie Minogue arrives for our chat straight from a photoshoot with Vogue magazine.
itv.com

It was right after the photoshoot, and they were actually discussing how British Vogue embracing diversity, so I think it really could be for the UK.

If it’s a British Vogue cover it will be November Issue because

1. Edward wouldn’t give her a December Cover
2. Prep for the new album.

So we will find out soon! please god let this be true. Save us from the terrible covers of late.

If a household name like Kylie can’t be on the December covers, then how to explain Lizzo or the model covers previously for Edward’s Vogue. :rolleyes: Anyway hopefully it’s a cover shoot because she just deserves it and it’s been 17 years or so since her last UK cover.

itv.com

It was right after the photoshoot, and they were actually discussing how British Vogue embracing diversity, so I think it really could be for the UK.

If a household name like Kylie can’t be on the December covers, then how to explain Lizzo or the model covers previously for Edward’s Vogue. :rolleyes: Anyway hopefully it’s a cover shoot because she just deserves it and it’s been 17 years or so since her last UK cover.

I dont know if I would call Kylie a household name. Besides, Lizzo had to share her cover with Emma Watson. I remember it being a big deal here that Edward chose to run multi covers with Emma and Lizzo, and not just Lizzo solo. Plus British Vogue has been producing model covers for as long as I can remember, so its not out of the ordinary like it would be for an American publication. Personally I don't see how Kylie would fit in with Edward's cover subjects. I doubt she'll cover UK, but welcome the surprise.

It seems the November cover of UK Tatler was up on their own site yesterday - it's a profile shot of Meghan Markle with a blue colour scheme.

Probably a reprint, no way would she ever sit for them after her last cover, lol.

Kylie would be a great Vogue cover star. I still have her last gloriously camp cover, where she’s sat inside a martini glass.

Kylie has always had a very loyal following here but Glastonbury solidified that I feel. She’s a bit of a national treasure in these parts.

Kylie is 100% a Household name! that is blasphemous! haha.

I think he would do a Model or someone that will sell sell sell for December, But a Kylie Christmas would be fabulous dont get me wrong!

I really hope its Vogue UK Now!

Kylie is unquestionably a household name in the UK and after all it is the British cover we’re discussing. It’s be lovely to see her on the cover in some gloriously OTT album hookup, it’s all 80s disco themed.

Didn’t Kylie actually win the law suit against Kylie Jenner who tried to trademark ‘Kylie’ as she was the most famous person with that name? I’m sure the ruling said that honour belonged to Minogue.

Did the Forbes self-made billionaire really try and trademark the name??? LOL! How delusional.
I'm sure the judge dismissed it with the wave of a hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->