Cover Rumor Thread

I like that cover - but it does makes them look like the greatest team of painters and decorators the world has ever seen.

Honestly people, we'll be lucky if one of them gets a cover...
In an ideal world, the legendary trinity would get a cover/cover feature by Steven Meisel (an epic reunion) and then the rest of the issue would follow the 90s supermodels theme, including some iconic portraits and glamorous editorials with now middle-aged supers with short interviews about their lives after fashion and so on. Yasmeen Ghauri would simply have to be included, along with Kirsty, Elaine, Tatjana, Karen, Nadege, Brandi, Claudia, Cindy, Meghan, Helena, etc. If Franca was alive, I bet she would've honored all these legends perfectly. With current editors and photographers and stylists... I'm already dreading all the wasted potential this project has.

In an ideal world, the legendary trinity would get a cover/cover feature by Steven Meisel (an epic reunion) and then the rest of the issue would follow the 90s supermodels theme, including some iconic portraits and glamorous editorials with now middle-aged supers with short interviews about their lives after fashion and so on. Yasmeen Ghauri would simply have to be included, along with Kirsty, Elaine, Tatjana, Karen, Nadege, Brandi, Claudia, Cindy, Meghan, Helena, etc. If Franca was alive, I bet she would've honored all these legends perfectly. With current editors and photographers and stylists... I'm already dreading all the wasted potential this project has.

This list will be endless, I'm surprised no one mentioned Stephanie yet. Also, Karen and Kirsty are the "next wave", they only started around 1995 so they don't count in my books.

This list will be endless, I'm surprised no one mentioned Stephanie yet. Also, Karen and Kirsty are the "next wave", they only started around 1995 so they don't count in my books.

Ah yes, I definitely forgot to add Stephanie and even Carla! As for the next wave I'll give you Kirsty, but by 1993 Karen walked all the major runways and was a Vogue regular! You might be thinking Elson (who indeed belongs to the next wave), but I'm talking Mulder.

Ah yes, I definitely forgot to add Stephanie and even Carla! As for the next wave I'll give you Kirsty, but by 1993 Karen walked all the major runways and was a Vogue regular! You might be thinking Elson (who indeed belongs to the next wave), but I'm talking Mulder.

Oh damn, I did mix up Karen and Karen. Ms. Mulder did indeed rise to stardom already in 1991. I may be judged for this but her beautiful face is long gone by her "personal choices". She did that rare appearance at Dior 2007 and that wasn't pretty.

UK Vogue – Fri 6th Nov

The same date Kylie releasing her new album, it’s gonna be interesting to see whether Beyoncé getting the cover, and Gaga... she can have a cute feature in the magazine as her so-called next step. :mrgreen:

Oh damn, I did mix up Karen and Karen. Ms. Mulder did indeed rise to stardom already in 1991. I may be judged for this but her beautiful face is long gone by her "personal choices". She did that rare appearance at Dior 2007 and that wasn't pretty.
Since we are going there, the same can be said of Linda unfortunately.

I don't think there's anything wrong with a woman reaching her fifties and there being a lot more to her than her appearance, and I can also understand if a former model may wish to decline to be interviewed about a job she did in her teens and twenties - half a lifetime ago for her, and a time in her life which may contain many bad memories for her, even if the imagery produced brought the rest of us much happiness.

I've also got little interest in the spectacle of people unable to let go of the spotlight. Those who have been able to leave modelling behind to live as private individuals probably have wiser things to say about the experience than those still hell-bent on celebrity via whatever means they have at their disposal (and the disposable item which is usually 'their family').

^not a fan of the grey gloves, but this is fabulous! Finally a worthy fashion treatment for Indya! Are they having a new project or something coming out soon? First Vogue Italia, Vogue India and now Spain? They're on a roll! Very happy for them :heart:

I don't know about the styling but hair, makeup and photography look stunning. Wonder who shot this!

Prediction: If Adele gets US Vogue, Anna will get torn to shreds for featuring her after the bantu knots/Jamaican flag bra thing. If she gets British Vogue, Edward will be praised for scoring the Adele cover over Anna and people will claim it as evidence British Vogue is the premier edition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->