Cover Rumor Thread

I suspect it's either Beyonce or Adele on US or UK December Vogue though Beyoncé may get a smaller publication since she will want to push her new drop like she did before with Elle.
They say that her cover have nothing to do with Ivy park (+vogue doesn’t do those kind of stuff) that’s a pure fashion cover.

You know the way you could always be guaranteed a certain person would appear in Shulman's Vogue? It seems you can still be guaranteed to see this person in UK Vogue, although I have no idea whether they'll be on the cover, or just within.

Personally, I'd like to see a nice retrospective of all the work they've done for the magazine over the years.

They say that her cover have nothing to do with Ivy park (+vogue doesn’t do those kind of stuff) that’s a pure fashion cover.

Her album art work is always pure fashion but then in magazines they give her safe options. I hope they'll go all fashion with her

Image.jpeg

Image%252520(2).jpeg

pics vogue

I hope so, with Beyoncé I want unapologetic glamour. With her new clothing line I was afraid it would be surrounding that.

Her album art work is always pure fashion but then in magazines they give her safe options. I hope they'll go all fashion with her

pics vogue

This! She goes all out in her videos and stage performances... when it comes to the red carpet.... ehhh, editorials... she hasn’t done many recently and they’re pretty toned down.

You know the way you could always be guaranteed a certain person would appear in Shulman's Vogue? It seems you can still be guaranteed to see this person in UK Vogue, although I have no idea whether they'll be on the cover, or just within.

Personally, I'd like to see a nice retrospective of all the work they've done for the magazine over the years.

Wait...is this about Kate Moss? I hope so!

I know people got bored to death of always seeing her on UK Vogue but I could take 2 - 3 Moss covers a year quite happily and I kind of miss the days when that was the case. I always enjoyed that you could guarantee her at some point in the year, it felt reliable and familiar; like all was right in the world because there's Kate Moss front and centre. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, but it worked for me!

Remember when magazines used to do that all the time - running cover images that had no relation to the contents, plucked from some fashion shoot that never saw the light of day. False advertising, I always felt.

Remember when magazines used to do that all the time - running cover images that had no relation to the contents, plucked from some fashion shoot that never saw the light of day. False advertising, I always felt.

All those 90s covers by Meisel or the classic Avedon covers... such a waste.

Never forget that. Last time before Bella's VJ cover I remember was Adriana Lima for VP and the Daria, Kate and Lara combo.

im pretty sure September 2005 was just a cover. It was quite common.

Priyanka Chopra shot with Mariano Vivanco today in Berlin.

Vogue Ukraine November 2020 is Tilda Swinton.

My snap from VUA digital edition on Magzter app

Glamour UK (yep, its still going) is Alicia Keys. Three covers. What a mess!

Glamour UK (yep, its still going) is Alicia Keys. Three covers. What a mess!

The cover subject alone is annoying and off-putting, so that's already a pass for me.

My subscription copy of British Harper's Bazaar December just arrived. Gillian Anderson does indeed have a cover, as well as Daisy Edgar-Jones and Lashana Lynch (who stars on the subscribers cover which I'm scanning as I type).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->