Cover Rumor Thread

I don't want to see her on the cover again, shared or otherwise. I really like Bella as a model and can vaguely tolerate Kendall on occasion, but just can't get myself to like Gigi or her work. She's too thirsty. That's off-putting, and I'm sure Anna can sense that - probably why she's left wanting.
It's almost comical really. Gigi probably thought all her international Vogue covers would fastrack her to an OG US Vogue cover, yet Kendall who probably only have the 3rd amount of Gigi's overall covers (and work ethic) already have 3 US Vogue covers, 2 on her own and one being a September cover.

I think she’s slightly better than Kendall because she’s not so obviously a pretentious cow but I agree always find her work pretty rubbish, I think she’s done well because she was one of the first and has always had the celebrity help of boyfriends for tabloid fodder. I can see her going down a mixture of the a list gisele path and b list Chrissy park but it will really tell if she gets this US vogue cover for the baby, that’ll be like a seal of approval that she’s a bonafide super. If not she’ll probably just be around. If they add zayn to her cover it’ll be because in all honesty she probably doesn’t have the pull anymore on her own, she’s just a bit boring

Ok, so debuting at #26 on the Billboard 200 is, uh, not good for a Global Superstar. It's actually horrendous.

Lol!

The world does not revolves around the US, which a lot of people sometimes find hard to understand it seems. Kylie has never been big or popular in the US, yes Fever was a good era for her, but afterwards she has never had any push (she even herself said she never tried because she did not want to re-locate to the US for a year to promote and build a name). So selling 20K copies without any radio or streaming support is quite good for her standards. Nothing horrendous, it's just a nice bonus to shift some records, nothing more. She doesn't care, neither do her fans. But it seems on here you call only be seen successful if you smash the Billboard charts.

Lol!

The world does not revolves around the US, which a lot of people sometimes find hard to understand it seems. Kylie has never been big or popular in the US, yes Fever was a good era for her, but afterwards she has never had any push (she even herself said she never tried because she did not want to re-locate to the US for a year to promote and build a name). So selling 20K copies without any radio or streaming support is quite good for her standards. Nothing horrendous, it's just a nice bonus to shift some records, nothing more. She doesn't care, neither do her fans. But it seems on here you call only be seen successful if you smash the Billboard charts.

This entire discussion is centered around the likelihood of her getting the cover of US Vogue, and others mentioned her sales in the US as evidence of her success here. I clearly acknowledged her success and star power in other countries. If you think measuring a musician’s success or popularity by referencing the industry-standard lists that quantify sales, streams, etc. isn’t relevant, I don’t know what to say. If you think being outperformed by decades-old albums in your debut week is “quite good for her standards”, than it would seem you have very low standards for an internationally beloved pop star! But go off, I guess :smile:

Last edited:
It's not unthinkable, my God she gave Gisele two covers back to back, and that was what, 1/2 years ago?
Alt is beyond laughable at this stage, and I'm beyond fed up with Rianne!

If ever Kylie Minogue scores a US Vogue cover, I'd be more than thrilled for it! Come on guys, seriously, she deserves it. Even if she's not that big in the American market, still, I don't think her fronting the cover would not be possible. Although I get what others here have said that it'd be impossible for her to be seen on the cover since Anna favors people who can generate sales and also attract more readers. But still, there's this little bean of hope in me that one day, Kylie is looking amazing and beautiful on the cover of US Vogue. :smile:

if thats not a joke, then Emmanuelle is just decided that she is kind of God at Conde Nast and can mocking all readers. this issue then will tell us all facts about Rianne, what she loves, her lifestyle, taste in movies and so on... earlier it was just an introduction. We already had 1000th issue last year and it was all with her, enough!
Can we start a petition via change.org to boycott Madame Alt and her choices?

"Rianne is on the cover of the guest editor issue of Vogue Paris... only joking, it's actually Kylie Minogue" would summarise TFS in one sentence at the moment.

Further to the notion of Kate Moss appearing on the cover of UK Vogue, there'll also be forthcoming features about Kim Jones at Fendi and "Angelina Jolie at home".

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->