Cover Rumor Thread

Claire? It’s british Vogue guys

For a cover? Highly doubt it, her chances would be even slimmer. British Vogue under Edward is even more exclusive with their model casting than it was under Alexandra. Alexandra gave someone like Mica could get a cover on her own when I can't even imagine something like that happening now. British Vogue is like American Vogue now - their covers are reserved for hyperfamous models with a huge social reach or a story to tell. What does Rianne have to say?

Whether it's British Vogue or VP, it will just be an edit. Definitely not a cover.

For a cover? Highly doubt it, her chances would be even slimmer. British Vogue under Edward is even more exclusive with their model casting than it was under Alexandra. Alexandra gave someone like Mica could get a cover on her own when I can't even imagine something like that happening now. British Vogue is like American Vogue now - their covers are reserved for hyperfamous models with a huge social reach or a story to tell. What does Rianne have to say?

Whether it's British Vogue or VP, it will just be an edit. Definitely not a cover.
Not cover, just a ed for British vogue

Do you remember that time Edward "shared" an editorial shooting with Alt. I wonder why (a) that happened in the first place, and (b) why it hasn't happened again.

there are many actresses who deserved a cover of Vogue and did not have it: Helena boham carter, Naomi Watts, Helen Mirren Brie Larson, Tilda Swinton, Gleen Close, Julia Roberts, Viola Davis, Octavia Spencer who does not appear in Vogue perhaps since 25 years old, it would be really cool to see one of these women .... and then I want the glory days of Vogue back with Mario Testino Patrick Demarchelier Steven Klein Steven Meisel Bruce Weber David Sims Mikeal jansson and I would like to see more editorials by Tim Walker ❤️

Jennifer Lopez covers WSJ Magazine!

f6kEJqXA_o.jpeg

Source.

Love how they used a reprint! That's a gorgeous 2005 photo of Jennifer!

Oh wait

To be fair, Jennifer Lopez seems to be aging backwards. Such a gorgeous shot.

Vogue USA /December 2020: Harry Styles by Tyler Mitchell

What if she'll get an American Vogue cover!! :bounce: Will prove all those naysayers wrong.

She's clearly popular enough if Vogue decided to do this video. I imagine she'll bring in a lot of international sales and engagement for the magazine.
Also, Aurora James got a September cover. I'm sure many still don't know who she is.

She looks great in the video, but honey chile, please. She is not getting a US Vogue cover. They do those “break down looks” videos with all sorts of respected-but-past-their-heyday women like Catherine Zeta-Jones, Fran Drescher, and Shania Twain. The only one featured in that video series who wound up with a cover was Naomi.

Grace Elizabeth shooting yesterday with Alexey Galetskiy, Maki Ryoke and Max Papendieck, maybe for Vogue Hong Kong ?

So apparently Rosalia is the cover for US VOGUE January? Has this already been discussed (sorry if I missed it the rumours swirl so fast!)

So apparently Rosalia is the cover for US VOGUE January? Has this already been discussed (sorry if I missed it the rumours swirl so fast!)

Not surprised really, but not impressed either. Never got the hype about her...

giphy-downsized.gif

How random is that, and she doesn’t even have a top 10 hit in the states? So it’s not like Kylie don’t have a f*cking chance to be there lol.

I would have thought an actress would be the January cover star since we had so many musicians on the cover in 2020.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->