Cover Rumor Thread

Such a bummer spoiler alert!!! Why would they do that? I live for the excitement of the uncertainty of who will be the next cover. Take Vogue Paris, every months I always waiting in fear. Is it gonna be Rianne again or not? And that excited me every months.

FOUR COVERS AGAIN! I usually don’t like multi cover, but they better bring the fashion with the covers.

Frances McDormand
Viola Davis (maybe since she just covered InStyle)
Regina King
Zendaya

I think a multi-cover month is a good place to feature people who might not get high sales on their own. They can appeal to different demographics and highlight people who might not normally get a solo cover. Like last year, Greta Gerwig, Ashley Graham, and Stella McCartney had covers for January. I could see Yara Shahidi getting one. Misty Copeland? Perhaps a Black designer, like Virgil Abloh or Telfar Clemens? Or Marc Jacobs, even? I dunno, I'm spitballing.

I think a multi-cover month is a good place to feature people who might not get high sales on their own. They can appeal to different demographics and highlight people who might not normally get a solo cover. Like last year, Greta Gerwig, Ashley Graham, and Stella McCartney had covers for January. I could see Yara Shahidi getting one. Misty Copeland? Perhaps a Black designer, like Virgil Abloh or Telfar Clemens? Or Marc Jacobs, even? I dunno, I'm spitballing.
I think they will include a huge star like Cardi B last year. Maybe Taylor Swift this year? She will release her new album tomorrow.

Would love to see Megan Thee Stallion if they go for a singer as well.

57cE.gif

tumblr

Just thought this gif was the perfect reply:ninja:

I like Megan and all, but if she lands a cover before Nicki it would be a complete joke. At least Nicki has had fashion moments or been featured in campaigns and collaborated with brands. Megan has Coach but that's it. She should be concerned with finding clothes and bras that fit and polishing her look, because its very miss or miss, no hits at all. Love her music and personality, but she's not a fashion girl, which I guess makes her all the more likely for the cover.

The only Megan closest to a cover is MegHan Markle. Right @KINGofVERSAILLES (I see u)

Megan McCain is closer to a cover than MTS. That says a lot.

According to an interview with Emmanuelle Alt on the Daily Front Row, we will see Malika Louback on the pages of the February 2021 issue of Vogue Paris. Alt continues to rave about Malika, and I don’t doubt another cover for Louback in the near future either.

57cE.gif

tumblr

Just thought this gif was the perfect reply:ninja:

I love Megan but this gif is always sending me:lol:.

Oh Mariah, when will she realize that she was born to do comedy?

Anyway, I have a feeling Regina King could get one of the last remaining covers as she will debut her directorial feature “One Night in Miami” in the next few weeks and some critics predict she could be nominated for many awards next year.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->