Cover Rumor Thread

I've seen the cover of the Feb 2021 issue of UK Cosmo, it's three girls of different sizes wearing colourful workout clothing.

I imagine a lot of other UK magazines will have their Feb issues out next week.

I've seen it as well, one girl in the back with a deranged smile/laugh.
It doesn't look like a Cosmo cover at all, more Women's Heath than anything. Body positivity or not, it would appear magazines just can't help themselves by shaming women to get 'fit and healthy' in January, lol. But I guess someone must keep the wellness marketing machine in motion.

Daisy Ridley on UK Tatler Feb 2021, it's up on Daily Mail online.

Well, that settles it! :lol:

Via Fox News:
"To be on the cover of Vogue doesn’t define Mrs. Trump, she’s been there, done that long before she was first lady," Melania Trump's spokesperson Stephanie Grisham told us on Friday. "Her role as first lady of the United States and all that she does is much more important than some superficial photo shoot and cover," Grisham said. "This just further demonstrates how biased the fashion magazine industry is, and shows how insecure and small-minded Anna Wintour really is. Unfortunately, Mrs. Trump is used to this kind of divisive behavior."

The comments are in response to Anna's recent CNN interview:

Anna Wintour

And yet.......

Not sure if it was posted here but Natasha Poly and Edita Vilkeviciute were shooting for Vogue Japan with Luigi & Iango and Anna Dello Russo in Italy a few months back. Dello Russo just posted a behind-the-scenes on her Instagram stories.

Not sure if it was posted here but Natasha Poly and Edita Vilkeviciute were shooting for Vogue Japan with Luigi & Iango and Anna Dello Russo in Italy a few months back. Dello Russo just posted a behind-the-scenes on her Instagram stories.
yassss... its look like outdoor shoot :clap:

Any info on whether the book Luigi & Iango teased to be released in September actually happened?

What happened to those rumours of Kylie and Lady Gaga getting Vogue covers?

I remember Jill Demling wrote ‘next stop British Vogue’ on her Instagram story over a picture of Gaga at the VMAs back in August, so I assumed one was on the horizon for her in the following months...but I guess nothing came of it.

Unless she’s doing some kind of re-release of her latest album soon, I don’t think we’ll see her on the cover til later in the year when her Ridley Scott movie is out. I was surprised she never landed the UK cover for ASIB, but I definitely think she’ll get one for this Gucci film.

What happened to those rumours of Kylie and Lady Gaga getting Vogue covers?

Kylie's a video for US Vogue, and are we still on that Gaga rumor? It's a been a year, probably the same situation of Liddos spreading fake news of Yasss Gaga to be on the covers of US Vogue's September issue, V's 20th anniversary and Vogue Italia, but ended up with ELLE, Allure and PAPER. :mrgreen:

Could Adele have March UK Vogue?
Rumours of a February album release. Would all tie in nicely?

Could Adele have March UK Vogue?
Rumours of a February album release. Would all tie in nicely?

Adele will definitely have a Vogue cover. US or British?... that’s what we will see.

with Grammy's being postponed to March,i doubt Adele will be on the cover of any magazine until probably April or May or even September,both rumored to have comeback Rihanna/Adele will surely have a lot of covers coming this year,but mostly in the second half,let's hope Covid-19 is going to slow down. i do want really great covers and not ZOOM one,with stupid interviews via Zoom and etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->