Cover Rumor Thread

But she's on the current cover of WSJ. No way would Vogue allow that. They're not US Esquire.
It probably won't be Viola either because she just appeared on InStyle. And Megan the Stallion just on GQ.

But she's on the current cover of WSJ. No way would Vogue allow that. They're not US Esquire.
It probably won't be Viola either because she just appeared on InStyle. And Megan the Stallion just on GQ.

Okay, so far, an actress or someone from Hollywood has been featured, then an athlete and a model. If it’s not going to be a woman director, the spot could be given to either a designer or a singer. Could the latter be Dua Lipa? Just like Taylor, she did get plenty of Grammy nominations and this year pretty much saw her rising popularity.

Okay, so far, an actress or someone from Hollywood has been featured, then an athlete and a model. If it’s not going to be a woman director, the spot could be given to either a designer or a singer. Could the latter be Dua Lipa? Just like Taylor, she did get plenty of Grammy nominations and this year pretty much saw her rising popularity.

Looking at last year's covers and this year, the only other parallel I can draw (other than the ones you've pointed out above) is that the casting were all first-timers. Women who had never covered the magazine before.

Sadly that reasoning would make Dua Lipa plausible but it would certainly be the first time Vogue shared a coverstar with Attitude magazine, lol. Not looking forward to it at all. I wish they'd just release the cover to stop the suspense.

I'm predicting Dua for a US Vogue cover this year, but not sure if she will be sharing the cover. I think she's a big enough name and has received consistent fashion coverage over the past 2 years that she doesn't need the support of three other cover stars. Although I wouldn't be surprised if she does pop up as the last cover. Maybe the last cover will be Jill Biden. Mrs. Biden is highly accomplished but I dont think she carries the same cache as a Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton. I could see her as a plausible option to coincide with the inauguration.

I’d like to see Dr. Biden get a Vanity Fair cover, rather than Vogue.

Why is a story that will be in an issue to be on sale in February next year already online? What is the strategy?

Welcome to the digital world. US Magazines are shifting towards the digital world. This would ensure hundreds if not thousands of clicks on their way.

Didn't know where to post, but this crazy Elle story, to be published in their March issue, is quite the read

The Journalist and the Pharma Bro

Someone pointed out on Twitter that what makes the story even more bizarre is how there are fashion shots in it and I gotta say I’m not mad at such act of narcissism. It just brings the whole thing to a level of accidental camp :lol:.

Someone pointed out on Twitter that what makes the story even more bizarre is how there are fashion shots in it and I gotta say I’m not mad at such act of narcissism. It just brings the whole thing to a level of accidental camp :lol:.

I normally go all up in arms when fashion commerce is intertwined with what appears to be serious/hard-hitting reporting (see the current issue of US GQ), but I agree with you. LOL. It makes the entire story very campy and sensationalist. Something you'd find in Tatler or the American equivalent, Town & Country. Just some glossy entertainment. At least that's ingrained in Tatler and T&C's identity, but it's not really Elle's. Just further proof how Nina completely eradicated the serious written content Robbie Myers championed.

I just saw a retweet from BryanBoy :sick:. That Kendall Jenner will be on the cover of Vogue China February.

That would be so random, lol. Didn't she only ever appear once on a Vogue China cover, and never again?

Angelababy must be quietly rejoicing at the news of Angelica leaving VC. Because that means she's got another shot at a cover. And this time the new EIC may not be in a position to turn her (and Dior) away.
But I'd like to see Gong Li on a cover celebrating her career. Not sure how respected/admired she is in China though.

Last edited:
Vogue Japan March 2021 preview

Loli Bahia by Nathaniel Goldberg

Vogue Japan Digital Edition

Last edited by a moderator:

Luigi & Iango have posted several covers and previews of what seems to be a new magazine I never heard of before. Does anyone have any idea what this is about? There is no presence on social media and I can't seem to find anything about it on Google. Absolutely impressed by Damian Hurley's set of photos tho... drop dead gorgeous!

Luigi & Iango have posted several covers and previews of what seems to be a new magazine I never heard of before. Does anyone have any idea what this is about? There is no presence on social media and I can't seem to find anything about it on Google. Absolutely impressed by Damian Hurley's set of photos tho... drop dead gorgeous!

I asked via social media and haven’t received a response. Damien’s IG, however, stated more will be revealed about “the new project” in 2021.

Users who are viewing this thread

• AL92

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->