82nd Academy Awards

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
I know that it's not until under eight hours, so we can lock it until then. I just wanted to list who we are expecting to see on the red carpet tonight.

Female nominees:
Sandra Bullock
Helen Mirren
Carey Mulligan
Gabourey Sidibe
Meryl Streep
Penélope Cruz
Vera Farmiga
Maggie Gyllenhaal
Anna Kendrick
Mo'Nique

Female Presenters (because let's face it, we don't care about what the men are wearing:(
Elizabeth Banks
Kathy Bates
Miley Cyrus
Cameron Diaz
Tina Fey
Jennifer Lopez
Rachel McAdams
Demi Moore
Sarah Jessica Parker
Queen Latifah
Zoe Saldana
Amanda Seyfried
Kristen Stewart
Barbra Streisand
Charlize Theron
Sigourney Weaver
Kate Winslet

Ok, some hotties like Bradley Cooper, Tom Ford, Colin Firth, Zac Efron and Robert Downey Jr. will be there too! Pedro Almodovar!

Other:
Diane Kruger :woot:

Expect to see regulars like Kate Bosworth, Victoria Beckham and Camilla Belle at the after-parties.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you LolaSvelt for opening the thread! can't wait until tonight!

Especially excited to see Oscar's newcomers Kristen Stewart and Carey Mulligan

Wish I could see Gwyneth Paltrow, Michelle Williams, Julianne Moore and Scarlett Johansson down the red carpet as well - as I like them and oftentimes their fashion choices

The hosts will be wearing Tom Ford.

I hope Julianne Moore will attend :woot:

I am looking forward to see what will wear; Cameron Diaz because she is never afraid to take a risk. SJP, surprised she is a presenter to be honest, who always looks lovely and whom i love. Charlize Theron since the woman looks good in everything regardless. And of course i hope Mulligan nailes it!

Bullock does not excite fashoin wise, but i love her, and hope she wears something wonderful.

Well, SJP was a presenter last year. It's kind of surprising to see her again, though. I guess she's promoting Sex and the City 2.

when does the red carpet 'open' ? and the stars arrive ? do we still have to go like 5 or 6 hours waiting? :(

Can't wait for what Diane will pull out of her hat!
Ech, Miley Cyrus, I'm still not over her terrible Junon-knock-off...though she probably had no idea what crime she was commiting there.

when does the red carpet 'open' ? and the stars arrive ? do we still have to go like 5 or 6 hours waiting? :(
I hope not. That means I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see the dresses. :( These are times where it sucks to live on the other side of the ocean.

I think the ceremony starts in 4-5 hours. Celebrities usually arrive 2 or so hours before the ceremony starts so people should start arriving in a couple hours. Please do not start filling this thread with comments about who you would like to see wearing what, otherwise it will be locked until arrivals begin.

I´m so looking for JLo, Charlize and Zoe.
I´ve also heard Jlo will wear Zuhair Murad dress.

wow J.Lo in Zuhair Murad.. could be stunning, but hopefully she doesn't end up a hot mess..

Ew, Zuhair Murad sucks. Especially after the whole Miley Cyrus business last year.

So exited, especially for Rachel McAdams, Cameron and Diane!

^They are live on the red carpet on E! at 11:00, I suppose a bit after that is when the important people start arriving.

Thanx! i will be watching it online.. been in this thread for 3 years now. watching it every year with you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->