Cuter Wilson Brother

nycgirl84

Reaction score
Luke
luke.jpg

Owen
UKempire.jpg

crap, I voted for Owen when I meant Luke.mmmm Luke. love him.

Owen is one of my favorite Hollywood men. I fell in love during Shanghai Noon and the affair continued through his inspired performance in the comedic masterpiece, Zoolander :P . He's hilarious. I love his crooked nose too. He is so sexy.

it has to be luke.

Owen has a dangerous nose!

I like Luke, in the looks department. I despise Owen's disgusting broken nose. I wanted to cringe with pain when I saw him in "Zoolander". His nose looked absolutely putrid in that.

luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke. i cant believe theres a third brother too. hes quite the ugmo.

I saw all three of them dining together at Ago when I visited L.A. last year. Both Luke and Owen were cute. Owen was more affable though, going from table to table saying hello to everyone (people he seemed to know). Luke sat quietly with the "other" brother.

Owen's nose is horrible... looks like you can do extreme slalom on his frickin' shnoz.

OWEN!!!. I too loved him in Zoolander, that film is hilarious. I also think his nose is now his 'trademark' and i wouldnt want him to change it at all. Look at Enrique Iglasias, he removed his famous mole, and now he isnt so gorgeous anymore.. Imo. :heart:

I like Owen cause of his personality and the way he talks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"