D&G F/W 10.11 : Anya K., Diana F., Elena M., Regina F. & Simona A. by Mario Testino

tarsha

Reaction score
b5c30cf12f09.jpg

dolceandgabbana.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, tarsha. :lucky:

Oh no, I can't identify anyone. :innocent:
Maybe because of bad quality of picture.

that is awful...the background looks fake:ermm: is that poly?!:rofl:

In the first picture the second girl on the left is Diana Farkhullina and the second girl on the right is Regina Feoktistova.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like this. I guess cause I'm not used to seeing campaigns like this where models like so happy. They usually look mad and hungry.

Thank you, tarsha. :lucky:

Oh no, I can't identify anyone. :innocent:
Maybe because of bad quality of picture.
Simona Andrejic, Diana Farkhullina, Elena Melnik, Anya Kazakova, and Regina Feoktistova by Mario Testino

Geez is it Diana F on the fourth shot..? :o I think I can recognize Simona Andrejic too. An perhaps Sara Blomqvist on the first shot, in the middle? :unsure:
Anyway, I don't like this. It looks completely fake, from the scenery to the smiles.

OMG this is SO cheap and tacky,I mean half naked man in the middle of a moutain with -10 degrees...yes! :lol:
The model's expression look so fake and photoshopped
and I'm so tired of seeing Simon Nessman 11 years old boy face everywhere...why do designers find him interesting? :judge:

They look so happy :lol: Even though it's only the 2nd day of summer here this almost makes me wish for snow (Almost).

this is the very typical D&G ads..and i have to say i quite like the "smiling". (it is a bit too fake..but..).it's nice to see some smiles and not only angry/depressed faces :lol:

I like more funny ths id Good and Simon are so cute!

OMG, this is nicee! I'm so happy to see Simona there :heart:

The pics look like this is a huge party where they have been told " CHEEEESE everyone!!! Show us your beautiful fake smile" ahah.
Quite okay to me.

Their expressions look so photoshopped to the point where it looks incredibly bad. As a whole though, it's very cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alksdnfskfgikwjfne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->