D&G S/S 11 Milan

It's always the same 'live show' from D&G, the show has started at the right hour!!! We don't see it live and then they reproduce the video on&on! :angry::angry::angry:

From the pictures on Swide's facebook it looks very, very floral.

Same gimmicky stuff...I loved the set and hope that they continue with that for the main Dolce show though.

Yikes! I didn't like this at all! I didn't mind the Disney-ish theme, but I think this could have been done much better. Everything looked just awful here except for a few beautiful dresses in the final looks.

Oh you know what, this wasn't bad. I've HATED D&G for the last couple of seasons and this was actually quite cute, kind of the garden party feel going on with the styling and the florals.

It was good.
Loved the set and music more than the clothes, though.

it's very easy to like this collection because florals for spring is very groundbreaking

Music was very good, but didn't go with the collection pretty much. But the clothes are so beautiful. Maybe because I'm flower junkie :brows:

Very good collection!!! The bags, shoes and jumpsuits are my favourites. Nothing completely innovating though.

i didn't like the shoes (don't know if the models did either) but the finale dresses are lovely and i think the first 8 or so looks were the best!

I loved it!! the music was 'Wonderful Life' from The Hurts

i didn't like the shoes (don't know if the models did either) but the finale dresses are lovely and i think the first 8 or so looks were the best!

Finale dresses were incredible

Last edited by a moderator:
a nice collection, and i'm not usually a fan of D&G, i really liked the finale dresses and the set was beautiful

I really don't understand the inpiration, with the men was all that "let's go picnic" idea, but with the women it was that "let's work in the garden" idea, don't understand why they changed it.
But it was a very beautiful show, and love the song, Don't give up, it's such a wonderful life♪
The last dresses was very pretty, but those sandals, omg, don't know how someone didn't die!

It was very cute and funny
Very selleable collection as usual,with some cool pieces as those flower printed dresses...I really liked those final lace dresses,because none does lace like Dolce & Gabbana ^_^
Final gowns were OK,they always do them!

I agree with eveything. Some of the later looks looked a bit :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->