D&G S/S 11 Milan

Oh my good!!! I am in LOVE! :heart:
I've always loved D&G's theme, and the atmosphere on the runway, and the whole set, and the music.. it was magical. The clothes were so beautiful, they make you wanna wish to be a kid again :lol:

thanks for the video! individually up close i actually don't love the prints it's just the way they are matched and the beautiful dresses that makes me love this :smile:

And the bunnies of the great forest hoppity-hopped on the flowery set at D&G.

I love this. Very sellable and sure this will inspire H&M and Zara. The show looks great. But I love Hurts anyway. The clothes look super cute. I feel like picnicking!

Wow I love this collection. I love the floral shoes and dresses and the Snow White inspiration.

So many florals. My eyes hurt but I'd wear that floral jumpsuit with a Disney character t-shirt.

Wow! It looks like it's gonna be a gorgeous collection. But I know you can't be sure until you seen all the looks. I can't wait to see them. I can't get enough of floral prints so I'm sure I'm gonna adore some of the looks anyway. I love the Snow White and the seven dwarfs inspiration.

Show Report

Dolly Jones

23/09/2010

FLOWERS surrounded the catwalk and the clothes of the girls in the D&G show this afternoon – if Alberta Ferretti and Fendi have suggested a return to the good life, the D&G team couldn’t agree more.

With Hurts telling us from the speakers that we should “never give up, it’s such a wonderful life”, we saw girls in baggy hessian shorts under crossover backed tops bearing the peonies and hydrangeas that they were walking past. Checked handkerchiefs in their hair were less field worker and more happy hippy – but the sunflower seeds that had been sent to us by way of an invite suggests that D&G wouldn’t disapprove if we did decide to get our hands dirty next summer.

There were wide legged clam diggers and pretty midriff-revealing peasant tops, while huge checked bags in bright yellow and red had a cartoonish appeal - and will fit in all your gardening tools obviously, and cork platformed boots (worn with thick woolly socks) and wedged heels were just as much fun.

Skirts were long and full and only an occasional touch of naughtiness appeared by way of shiny red leather bloomers and floppy silk dungarees that looked best with nothing underneath them. Sweet tailored shorts came under matching floral jackets and apron fronted mini dresses had a whimsical appeal, before a lovely lace story took over with dresses falling in tiers of cream, peach and pink and tops split down the back and belted over matching shorts.

You can always depend on D&G for a great finale and today’s was an army of floral lace dresses, frilled and flounced around the shoulders and hemlines. “Wouldn’t our mothers be proud of us in those,” said one fashion editor. They recalled the days of Laura Ashley’s floral mania in the Eighties – but they were much nicer, you couldn’t help but want one.
vogue.co.uk

Im not liking this Hippy Farmer..ugh
But the Bags!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM ALL

Didn't like the accessories, especially shoes.. I felt so sorry for the models.. the shoes seemed to be very uncomfortable. But the clothes were great.. I loved the hippie vibe and those final gowns were amazzzzing:heart:

x610sa.jpg

610xiw.jpg

x610y.jpg

x610s.jpg

Daylife

I like floral theme of this collection. Very cute and summery :wub: And music was just perfect :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barba
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->