Gh0MG.jpg
tPfzM.jpg

5Lito.jpg
cCl4P.jpg

xibGz.jpg
QlOZe.jpg

YzKZ4.jpg

(all images from catwalking.com)

no matter what one says about dolce and gabbana, they know their clientel. should those disposable incomes start coming back by next fall, one will find themselves hard pressed to find one of those mickey shirts. there exists a segment of our population that will buy them out of those tees to wear them once in a sweaty bar filled with men wearing the same.

and how genius for them to identify skiing as one of those somewhat insulated activities where one can once again become a conspicuous consumer! it's not like one heads to aspen when unemployed or underemployed or any of that. it takes money to even get to the mountain. why not drop a few thousand on the sweater, ski pants, parkas, etc. you'll wear once you get there.

the ending is bizarre. dont mind all the layering

but ugh what rubbish...mika :ninja:

I don't know what to think yet,some things look really cool but I'm not crazy about the whole show...I don't feel like wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt :lol:

I'm in love with all of those fair isle scarves!! As for the vintage mickey mouse, they look pretty wearable! Loving some of those snow shoes. The pants, on the other hand......

Hate the puffy/shiny pants, and I think that the Mickey Mouse cartoon is a little over used everywhere. But it's an alright collection I guess. :ermm:

WTF HAS HAPPENED TO DOLCE & GABBANA!?!?!?!?
It is like a stab in my chest seeing their collections season after season now.

and i was just talking about their moon men suits by the mainline from a few seasons ago....

00010f.jpg

00450m.jpg

00030m.jpg

gq.com

ngl, i loved those gold pants on Josh. i even wanted to try that moonmen suit on, but it was too much work for something i knew i'd never buy to wear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone feel the Winter Olympics vibe too? Especially with the backstage passes the models wore.

There are some nice things here and it would all look good when divided into separate pieces, but styled that way it's just too much.

^ I got that feeling too. I thought it was just because I'm so excited for the Vancouver Games, but looking again it may have something to do with it.

Dreadful collection. The pants, the boots, the mickey mouse shirts!? I'll have to pass. Very disappointing collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Mickey mouse is really cute, but I hate those pants!:yuk:

When I saw the first backstage pic of the Mickey mouse shirt i thought I accidentaly clicked on Iceberg.

Anyways the models looked warm and I really liked the accessories (i.e fur hats and long scarves). I also thought the knitwear was nice. But those shiny pants are so P Diddy circa 1996. I'm over them.

LOVE the scarves.
ADORE the sweaters!!

the rest i'll take a pass on.

(oh, except for the onesie ... i'll take one of those ... ideally if Garrett comes with it ... :evil: )

I want to see Dolce or Gabbana walk around in one of these... otfits

The astronaut takes me back to the Puff Daddy years lol. I should invest in a $4000 Halloween costume, yes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->